Limitless Raz PP side skirts/battery trays

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notoriousone

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
I just got these in last week an have ran them a few times, these are the Perfect Pass Carbon side skirts that hold batteries as well, so they effectively turn a stock Limitless/Infraction into a GT configuration. They are $70 and include the angled Carbon infills that mount under the skirts, so they sit flat not angled upwards. They still do sit higher than the chassis, but flat. They are 4mm thick and are solid, when mounted they are literally part of the chassis and sturdy enough to hold two big 4s packs. The best thing is they allow you to remove the stock battery trays (and ESC tray if you want), opening up a lot of room on the chassis to mount components how you want. I removed both battery and ESC trays and used a standalone servo mount for the servo, that opened up space for the XLX2 to sit directly on the chassis. These are great, I recommend them

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

I just got these in last week an have ran them a few times, these are the Perfect Pass Carbon side skirts that hold batteries as well, so they effectively turn a stock Limitless/Infraction into a GT configuration. They are $70 and include the angled Carbon infills that mount under the skirts, so they sit flat not angled upwards. They still do sit higher than the chassis, but flat. They are 4mm thick and are solid, when mounted they are literally part of the chassis and sturdy enough to hold two big 4s packs. The best thing is they allow you to remove the stock battery trays (and ESC tray if you want), opening up a lot of room on the chassis to mount components how you want. I removed both battery and ESC trays and used a standalone servo mount for the servo, that opened up space for the XLX2 to sit directly on the chassis. These are great, I recommend them

View attachment 246285

View attachment 246286
Nice, I just got these installed myself and I agree with you on loving them. One question currently I just cut out the ESC holding part of the tray and left the servo part in tact. I am using it with just the three screws. How did you mount your servo? Looks great btw.

Nice, I just got these installed myself and I agree with you on loving them. One question currently I just cut out the ESC holding part of the tray and left the servo part in tact. I am using it with just the three screws. How did you mount your servo? Looks great btw.
That servo mount was from Alza Racing, I think.. It may have been from somewhere else but I'm pretty sure it was Alza. There aren't too many standalone servo mounts for the Limitless available, the Alza mount is a good one.

That servo mount was from Alza Racing, I think.. It may have been from somewhere else but I'm pretty sure it was Alza. There aren't too many standalone servo mounts for the Limitless available, the Alza mount is a good one.
Thanks for the Intel. Did you have to do any customizing to install if so what? Thanks in advance.

I tried to dig up some intel but the website is closed til next year.

Last edited:
No mods needed, it includes the right size spacers for one side of the plate that holds the Servo so it mounts flat. Another option is to use a regular servo mount, like one you would use for a Typhon, and mount it sideways not using the original mounting homes. You would just have to drill 4 holes in the chassis to secure it, very easy to do. I have a few other cars with that setup, I’ll see if I can post up some pics tonight

View attachment 246285

View attachment 246286
do you know where I can find these?

Back