Kraton Razor RC Kraton 4x4 4S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like having an adjustable motor mount but it's your call. I don't think it's as big of an issue and it's being made out to be. @Surchaufeur has broken his 4S more than I've ever seen a person break an RC ever. Either he got a lemon or is the worst driver in the world.
Finally, someone else gets that title! I felt I held it for too long. Congratulations @Surchaufeur!??
Woah woah woah buddy! Pump the brakes! Not so fast on the worst driver in the world talk. Something that bold must be defended with facts. ??‍♂️??????

I own a 4S Kraton and have “landed” a 20ft vertical jump at the skate park that split the chassis in half, but still didn’t bend my adjustable motor mount.

I just crashed my Typhon with the 4S motor at about 70mph and didn’t bend the adjustable motor mount either.

I own the Arrma and HR ones and both are pretty tough. They aren’t easy to bend IMO.

If you want something to worry about, it should be A-arms, which I have been able to break like egg shells. Good news is the RPM arms are a permanent fix IMO.
Sorry JD, that title has already passed on from both of us. It is time to let @Surchaufeur bask in the glory. Let him and @RSM801 battle it out for a while. We can contest the title next summer?
Pet peeve, but I hate it when people call an RC truck a "rig".

This is a rig:
View attachment 57435

This is also a rig:
View attachment 57436

That said, I call RTR's "kits" and people hate that, so... carry on with your rigs. :)
I call them rigs because I don't want to call them all trucks or buggies and then get called out for not being specific. Rigs just encompass' everything, so figured I'd go with that. Sorry for thread derailment. Bad habits are hard to break.

Last edited:
Finally, someone else gets that title! I felt I held it for too long. Congratulations @Surchaufeur!??

Sorry JD, that title has already passed on from both of us. It is time to let @Surchaufeur bask in the glory. Let him and @RSM801 battle it out for a while. We can contest the title next summer?

I call them rigs because I don't want to call them all trucks or buggies and then get called out for not being specific. Rigs just encompass' everything, so figured I'd go with that. Sorry for thread derailment. Bad habits are hard to break.
Its always in the begining of bashing that i screw up. Idk if my concentration deficit has to do something about it. But after 10-15mins of bashing i don't crash and i do perfect stuns and landings.
But we shall see whos the best?

No worries,
Sorry about that

No worries, I'm the weird one 'cause I'm the only guy that doesn't call them a rig. :) Carry on!

No worries,

No worries, I'm the weird one 'cause I'm the only guy that doesn't call them a rig. :) Carry on!
Just thinking maybe you’re the one who’s wrong if you’re the only one ??‍♂️✌?

I have an off topic question, but you guys seem like the experts who'd know the answer. Would the Kraton 4s body fit on the BRCC? I wanted to truggy the BRCC, but most bodies like the Fazon voltage are a few inches too short.

I have an off topic question, but you guys seem like the experts who'd know the answer. Would the Kraton 4s body fit on the BRCC? I wanted to truggy the BRCC, but most bodies like the Fazon voltage are a few inches too short.
Well they share the same chassis so yes. You would need all the K4S body mounts though.

Yep just the body mount set is the only difference, but you would probably want the wing to complete the look? Also the Kraton body is wider and I’m not sure the tires won’t rub.

Happy New Year everyone!

Spoiler alert, there are some Arrma's in this video. Traxxas too, if you're offended by that, please don't watch. :)

A lot of people were asking about diff shimming, here's a new video Ryan Lutz put out that is pretty thorough. It's for a totally different vehicle, but hopefully the concepts come across.

A lot of people were asking about diff shimming, here's a new video Ryan Lutz put out that is pretty thorough. It's for a totally different vehicle, but hopefully the concepts come across.

I don't agree about the bearing holder t the bearing is just going to slip at high speed and wearing down the slluminum bearing holder. I once did that and at high speed it only left a lot of marks inside where it was slipping off
Thats why the center and outside rings of a bearing have to be secure if not your asking for issues in my opinion
But other than that really nice video

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back