Kraton Razor RC Kraton 4x4 4S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my quandary at the moment is:

A) Flysky Noble

Or

B) high end Spektrum or Futaba

I think a low end Futaba is better than all of the choices. The 3pv is nearly half the price of the noble, but has that Futaba quality. plus if you ever want to go fast it has 1200+ feet of range.

So my quandary at the moment is:

A) Flysky Noble

Or

B) high end Spektrum or Futaba

How much is a Noble, $179? For that much money I would definitely buy a Sanwa/Futaba/Spektrum.

I think a low end Futaba is better than all of the choices. The 3pv is nearly half the price of the noble, but has that Futaba quality. plus if you ever want to go fast it has 1200+ feet of range.
How much is a Noble, $179? For that much money I would definitely buy a Sanwa/Futaba/Spektrum.
So does a 3PV do multiple rigs? Support gyro? Don’t want to get something to find out it doesn’t really meet my needs.

So does a 3PV do multiple rigs? Support gyro? Don’t want to get something to find out it doesn’t really meet my needs.
I swapped out the stock arrma receiver and have been using the Futaba 3pv with a futaba antenna-less receiver since I got the Kraton. Its range, functionality and multiple model capabilities for the price is hard to beat. The build quality is also a little better than the spektrum dx5c, but the spectrum is easier to use when adjusting servo and throttle parameters( in my opinion).

Ok, dirt will be easiest on your diffs and slipper because it’s loose. High traction surfaces like grass and pavement will be harder on your drivetrain.
Horizon decided to send me the stock motor mount and the adjustable for free if im reading correctly but the adjustable one is out of stock so im going to end up with an extra billet made mount and the stock one.
Im a happy boi now

Yes, No. (Sorry this video sucks so much, this was one of my very first ones)

DX5C does 30 models and supports gyro (AVC).

Yes, No. (Sorry this video sucks so much, this was one of my very first ones)

DX5C does 30 models and supports gyro (AVC).

Great reviews!

Great reviews!

Thanks! Have a Dumbo RC X6 on the way for review. Wish I could do a Noble review, but haven't been able to convince anyone to send me one and I'm not willing to spend $180 on one!

Figured something out today. The upper chassis brace was assembled wrong by the factory. There's a rubber stopper that acts as a shock absorber, but mine was cranked all the way down so that it didn't do anything.

The front of the chassis brace has two parts -- a front screw on piece and a rear "adjuster" piece. I think the adjuster should be tightened all the way down, and the front piece threaded on enough so that it is the proper length to mount onto the shock tower. It shouldn't be too short or too long, it should be just the right length. Then when the chassis compresses, the rubber stopper will act as a compressible piece to absorb shock.

From the factory, mine was cranked all the way down to the point the stopper was fully compressed. So that piece didn't do anything and just acted as a solid aluminum beam. Which is NOT what you want.

Good info. I manually installed mine so I had to figure this out on my own. Glad you posted this for others who might need help

Good info. I manually installed mine so I had to figure this out on my own. Glad you posted this for others who might need help

Yeah, I think I wouldn't have broken my chassis mount if the piece was assembled correctly in the first place.

OMG i ordered the adjustable MEGA VERSION instead of the 3s-4s version.... anyway i have the one from horizon on back order
I saw the finish was differant
Why me...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
OMG i ordered the adjustable MEGA VERSION instead of the 3s-4s version.... anyway i have the one from horizon on back order
I saw the finish was differant
Why me...

That Mega mount looks like cast aluminum like the stock BLX mount. The BLX adjustable is machined at least mine was anyways. That Mega adj. should be fine for mild Mega brushed upgrades. Sorry you got the wrong one but thanks for the info an pic.

That Mega mount looks like cast aluminum like the stock BLX mount. The BLX adjustable is machined at least mine was anyways. That Mega adj. should be fine for mild Mega brushed upgrades. Sorry you got the wrong one but thanks for the info an pic.
Its casted and not billet made like i wanted

I got my Dumbo RC X6 radio in the mail today. Spent about an hour playing with it, and I have to say I’m very impressed with it so far.

The manual sucks, but I figured everything out. I’m about 95% sure the receiver is a rebranded Radiolink R6FG receiver. The transmitter is actually pretty nice, I will see if I can figure out if this is actually a Radiolink radio.

Only downside is they sent me the pink one, lol! My wife liked the color. ?

E41FDAF4-241F-4A82-ADAE-6918BD99A8A3.jpeg

I got my Dumbo RC X6 radio in the mail today. Spent about an hour playing with it, and I have to say I’m very impressed with it so far.

The manual sucks, but I figured everything out. I’m about 95% sure the receiver is a rebranded Radiolink R6FG receiver. The transmitter is actually pretty nice, I will see if I can figure out if this is actually a Radiolink radio.

Only downside is they sent me the pink one, lol! My wife liked the color. ?

View attachment 48353
Wow nice colour ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back