Notorious Razor RC Notorious V5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another awesome bash spot @razorrc, on 6S it just gets up so much better on that terrain.

I've watched hours of footage on the Maxx, I do like the truck and understand all the quirks with this rig. With that being said, I would bypass the Maxx and go with the Xmaxx, but that's another subject lol.

Maybe the best comparison is Notorious vs Tekno MT410 ???? Sounds like those two in the finals match to me lol 😎

Well, Sunday’s comparison video will feature two of the monster trucks mentioned in this thread! 🙂

Notorious vs. MT410 is a tough call. I love both of them.

Maybe you can make a comparison instead of a 1 vs the other, so we could make our own educated choice, and you wouldn't have to choose which one is better

Kraton EXB Front Bumper & Backflip LPs

Doesn't backflip as easy with the smaller tires but drives very nice and jumps really flat.
IMG_20210327_165747895.jpg
IMG_20210327_165817025.jpg

Best middleweight monster truck basher

Enjoyed the video Razor!!! Have to admit I can see the Notorious with a 4s battery and the included speed pinion just tearing this weight class apart though

I have seen several size comparisons of the MT410 and Noto 6s and they are very similar. The WideMaxx pics next to the Noto look comparative too. Price difference? I think the Noto 6S is cheaper then the WideMaxx and the MT410. Drop the Kaiju and tell us how you really feel

When you get time add some measurements in there bumper to bumper and wheel nut to wheel nut. I know your a spec guy. 😁

Well, Sunday’s comparison video will feature two of the monster trucks mentioned in this thread! 🙂

Notorious vs. MT410 is a tough call. I love both of them.
I really want to get an MT410 because everyone who owns one raves about how durable it is. But I am still trying to justify the amount I have to put in just to get it running...

I also don't mind just having the experience of building a kit myself for the first time...

I really want to get an MT410 because everyone who owns one raves about how durable it is. But I am still trying to justify the amount I have to put in just to get it running...

I also don't mind just having the experience of building a kit myself for the first time...
Also gotta think about parts support for WHEN things break haha Last I heard part support for that truck was pretty limited, at least hard to get here in the states.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back