Vorteks Razor RC Vorteks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks @Yonic, the Typhon bumpers really clean up the truck!

6AF96B9C-87B2-4339-AAA9-0FDC08D55E19.jpeg

2C974D58-26A3-4BC4-AF20-A1E81F4997D1.jpeg

Mmm, interesting, but you did install them the other way around, the small one should be in the front... not sure if you meant to do that intentionally or not.

It looked kinda weird with the small one up front, but the way it is now the rear end is kind of unsupported and would probably break easily in a crash. I dunno. Maybe two of the big bumpers is the way to go.

Hey man really like how you talked through the driving. I do enjoy the talking at the beginning and then driving at the end but gotta admit like this format much better. We will bear with you as you improve the driving and talking as long as you keep it up. 🤣😂 Maybe a brief introduction in the workshop area to set the stage and give some thoughts because I did like that part. Enjoy listening to your thoughts while driving too though. 👊

One thing I couldn't quite explain was why the went to the expense of molding shorter shock towers and shorter shocks just for this one car. They could've just taken a Granite and put on ST tires, shorter body posts, and a ST body and released that as the Vorteks.

Makes me think they might have some new vehicles in the works using these shorter shock parts... maybe a 3S/4S Infraction?!?!? :p😍🙂

Hmm... 🙂

1/10 Talion and 1/10 Outcast???

They brought out Talion and Outcast RTR EXB at the same time 🤔

The Vorteks is basically what a 1/10 Talion would be. Lower shock towers and shocks for better ground performance. Add Typhon arms if you want wider, add a LWB chassis if you want longer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back