Typhon Rc bashers paradise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that’s sweet! I remember *cough* when BMX’s first came out.

Here’s my retro BMX. It’s already worth more than double what I paid for it

957DD528-7FF3-4173-9A0B-374268B64390.jpeg

View attachment 64985
Dude I had 2 Haros growing up. My buddy still has an old set of the silver wheels like that laying around somewhere, he damaged something on the rear one and took it to the bike shop they told him they couldn't fix it and tried their best to get him to let them "dispose" of them for him.

Dude I had 2 Haros growing up. My buddy still has an old set of the silver wheels like that laying around somewhere, he damaged something on the rear one and took it to the bike shop they told him they couldn't fix it and tried their best to get him to let them "dispose" of them for him.
80’s BMX‘a are worth money!!!! I’d love to own a Harry Leary turbo. Expect to pay over $3k for it. I’d hang it off the ceiling or something like that.

80’s BMX‘a are worth money!!!! I’d love to own a Harry Leary turbo. Expect to pay over $3k for it. I’d hang it off the ceiling or something like that.
Not a fan of turbos.. Rather have the Harry Leary Nitrous edition

I loved that black chrome finish. My best friend had one and I loved riding it. Would be a nice childhood memory to have by owning one.

Plus the ET kuwahara was nice. Mongoose had some sweet bikes. Today it’s all made in china junk.
I never got into bikes. I skated and rode scooters until I could drive a car. I think I was 13 when I got my first scooter, which here is a moped with the plastic body added on. I had a Honda Spree and a Honda Elite ES.

I never got into bikes. I skated and rode scooters until I could drive a car. I think I was 13 when I got my first scooter, which here is a moped with the plastic body added on. I had a Honda Spree and a Honda Elite ES.
I remember when skateboards first came out too ?

Kryptonics was the name back then. I picked up a long board for old times sake. Rode it a few times.

I had a Free Agent and rode everywhere. You guys remember Rad? I watched this 1,000 times one summer and watched the Dirt Bike Kid all the time when I was really young. BMX, dirt bikes and quads and go carts were what my summers consisted of. Man what good days. No skateboards because I lived in the country with no cement just blacktop roads.

4349630B-B249-4584-BD98-60764F468C36.jpeg

I had a Free Agent and rode everywhere. You guys remember Rad? I watched this 1,000 times one summer and watched the Dirt Bike Kid all the time when I was really young. BMX, dirt bikes and quads and go carts were what my summers consisted of. Man what good days.

View attachment 64997
I remember when ET first came out. We went crazy in the cinema during the BMX scene ?

Sick place, done with Pyramid technology!

View attachment 64985
You need to pots mod that front break:). I had an original gt performer, along with many others. Still have a lot of bikes but all Mtb.

OMG!!! That guy with the mullet, mustache and sweet shades is my new HERO!!! ?

B6FFF18A-C70D-4F43-9EE5-DFECB2F28D2D.jpeg

Last edited:
You need to pots mod that front break:). I had an original gt performer, along with many others. Still have a lot of bikes but all Mtb.
I use to have a nice mtb. Giant full suspension with full xtr components. I had to sell it due to hardship ?

I used too be big into mtb, I had numerous full suspension. A few Specialized, some Cannondales and my favorite were my Yeti’s.

I used too be big into mtb, I had numerous full suspension. A few Specialized, some Cannondales and my favorite were my Yeti’s.
I have too many bikes. No big air bikes but do own a carbon c.dale scalpel, favorite is my rigid trek stache. Race x country and single speed. Over 50 vet class, lots of fun.
Theres a killer BMX club in Reading PA (edit: Allentown Pa) called Poosh woods that looks sick for RC's. Its a no go there, signs up all over and jumps usually all covered to prevent erosion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back