RC car brings ball in European Soccer Championship semi finalšŸ˜‚

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandracer_NL

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
WTF?
Itā€™s a Volkswagen (sponsor of the Championship).
image.jpg

that was really cool, but does anybody have predictions now on the final match? Italy vs England on Sunday is going to be a great game..

that was really cool, but does anybody have predictions now on the final match? Italy vs England on Sunday is going to be a great game..
Italy all the way. I bet on England from the beginning, and Draft Kings gave me a 4:1 opt out today. I think Iā€™m going to take it.

Hope we batter them but Italy are a good side. If we canā€™t win it, Iā€™d defo be supporting Italy as they play a style that is what football should be. In your opponents faces from minute 1 (Spain game aside as they kept the ball and Italy at arms length for the majority of the game).

Think it will be a good game but as an Englishman, I wouldnā€™t like to call it. 50/50 for me.

So Italy won, looked pretty bleak with that Shaw goal in the first 2 minutes though, but wow what a game.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back