Rc car jumps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apollogold29

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi I have recently noticed that a lot of professional youtuber,s and rc companies like traxxas have a lot of rc car jumps and I would like to know where to buy those or at least a relatively cheap landscaper to come build some jumps for me. I personally have have been looking on Amazon and I found this. Beauty The 1080 scooter jump. I need a strong easy to use/man big and cheap way to make or buy a good jump.

Hi I have recently noticed that a lot of professional youtuber,s and rc companies like traxxas have a lot of rc car jumps and I would like to know where to buy those or at least a relatively cheap landscaper to come build some jumps for me. I personally have have been looking on Amazon and I found this. Beauty The 1080 scooter jump. I need a strong easy to use/man big and cheap way to make or buy a good jump.
Most people I know make their own ramps.

I looked at that ramp. It's 16inches wide at the base. That won't work for 1/8 scale car. Maybe buy two of them and put them next to each other? I dunno, probably better to build one.

I've got a set of Airwalk Double Ramp, which I think is basically the same as what you've been looking at. Works OK with two side-by-side for my typhon, not brilliant - something 1m wide would be better (but less transportable)

Back