Kraton Rc car transmitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harlem

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys quick question is it better to have one remote for all cars and which transmitter are people having fun with as ones I got with arrma cars are terrible thanks

If you have a bunch of rigs it is def worth it. If you are lucky enough to have frequent visitors to run with ya, you'll want to have a few cars on a different multi transmitter so they can run too.

I have 2 Radiolink RC6GS and 1 RC4GS. They've been great for me. It's a good mid-level transmitter and the recievers are fairly priced. 😁 ✌️ 🎅

If you have a bunch of rigs it is def worth it. If you are lucky enough to have frequent visitors to run with ya, you'll want to have a few cars on a different multi transmitter so they can run too.

I have 2 Radiolink RC6GS and 1 RC4GS. They've been great for me. It's a good mid-level transmitter and the recievers are fairly priced. 😁 ✌️ 🎅
Radiolink is a decent alternative. It’s lightweight and able to use quite a different rigs. The girlfriend enjoys her rcgs6

So +1

Flysky Noble NB4 for the win!! 😎
Another +1
I love mine!
Dual antenna and the fact that it has a rechargeable battery on the base of it with a outlet to charge a gps unit or whatever. Range is amazing

I have a DX5C, NB4 and RC6GS.
If you plan on getting a speed runner rig like an Infr. or Limitless in the future, you will want a radio with very long range. The RC6GS is what I use for my Speed runner rigs as well as my others. Not really happy with my DX5C and rx's are not cheap. RC6GS rx's can be had easily and inexpensively, with built in Gyros if you want to enable that feature.
Future proof your choice. You may want to speed run down the road. And the DX5C and Noble NB4 are not best for range. NB4 is a cream of a radio at a considerable premium price, however , just not best for Range. Speed running with poor radio range will result in serious $carnage$. Been there, before I decided to go with the RC6GS. Need to consider future RC's that you will want to use with the chosen radio.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back