Felony Rc cars are dangerous too...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've attempted to quantify Murphy's law and put it to the test.

Axiom #1: If a slice of toast with jelly falls, it will land jelly side down. The probability of this outcome rises proportionally to the value of the carpet.
Axiom #2: If you toss a cat out of the window it will land on its feet.

I once tied a slice of toast with jelly to the back of a cat and tossed it back in the window of a house furnished with an Alyshaan fine rug.

I cannot recall what exactly happened in that moment...but I blame the upside down clownworld we find ourselved in currently on it.
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Before you try this…Open the window first!😂

The car seriously spun you in a complete circle in the air?? I've actually wondered if that could really happen lol.. That sucks, get better
I was facing east when I was driving and when I hit the ground, I was facing west.
Yikes! That is a big fear of mine.

I like to stand on top of my vehicle or I stand and the rear and as the car approaches I take a few steps backwards to have the 1:1 car act as a shield.

There is something about seeing the car approach and you determine that you had not reached far enough into the throttle pull yet and goose it right as it is nearing you or just passing you and it then loses traction.

Glad your injuries were not worse...

(FYI you need to ditch those connector adapters )
I am standing on top of my van when I run now. when I go to a MMX8S I will run QS8's on my bats and ESC
Why are you running adapters when EC5/IC5 are compatible? You don't need those adapters. It will plug in without them. Anyway, that's a huge scar. The only time I hit myself was when I was abusing my senton. Full speed up and down the driveway slapping the chassis every time it went up the driveway. It was coming straight at me. I slowed down from full speed to like 20mph. I turned but it still hit my shin. Just left a little scratch
The adapter is a XT90 to EC5/IC5.
I was hit twice years ago by friends bashing in parking lot minding my own business so I know how dangerous these cars are. Always cautious around them. A member on here was hit by his Limitless maby Infraction awhile back. Put him in the hospital, his Dr. couldn't believe it. He posted pics of his meat hanging down his leg, seriously large gash, looked like a motorcycle accident. Had aluminum splitter that skinned him back like a deer.
My 1/10 2wd has an aluminum bumper and if was with in 2ft of hitting me I was protected that time, I just don't know what else to make a good bumper out of for 100+ plastic would flex too much. I might put a piece of hard foam on the front of it.

Last edited:
You need steel toe high leather boots. Long jeans and shin guards. And still you might have only half a chance, walking away. When my son was very new to his Infr. We always had to wear Boots and long pants. He even hit me once. Slicing the leather on my boot with just the stocker splitter, and saw my bruise injury. He learned from that.
Like I stated above, Never use CF or Alloy splitters. They are actually too hard and sharp like razors from scrapping the ground with use.
I even keep my OE plastic splitters blunt using sandpaper. Getting hurt with RC's many years ago, I realized they should be setup so they are safe as possible. Alloy/CF splitters should not be used. This was my first thought and consideration, when I saw the very first CF and alloy splitters released a few years back. I immediately knew I would never use them. They are just bling.. And serve nothing else or more than the stocker ones do. Just way more dangerous.
I was facing east when I was driving and when I hit the ground, I was facing west.

I am standing on top of my van when I run now. when I go to a MMX8S I will run QS8's on my bats and ESC

The adapter is a XT90 to EC5/IC5.

My 1/10 2wd has an aluminum bumper and if was with in 2ft of hitting me I was protected that time, I just don't know what else to make a good bumper out of for 100+ plastic would flex too much. I might put a piece of hard foam on the front of it.
Depending how fast you go and the models weight, Foam may not even work. Safe distance from you and others need apply first and foremost.
NO metal bumpers or splitters/ rear wings for me.
Driver error/lack of Driving experience is to blame most of the time. Controlling an "out of control" RC rig takes much skill and reaction time.
I never Drink and drive RC btw.;)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back