RC Driver on Belted Proline Trenchers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
I have em received and in the shop but haven't fitted to any of my trucks yet. I also have the 17mm setup hex hubs. I have plans for these on Granite and BRCC 3s and maybe try on the Typhon.
I really don't think I need more than 75mph.
I posted this because I'm excited to try em and video came out today.

could've been a better run video... :rolleyes::whistle:

I tried mine on wet asphalt with a busted slipper and they seemed better than my Badlands, but it’s hard to say with that set of variables. Hoping to get a better sense tomorrow.

Is that an Arrma Nero I spot on the back wall in that video?

I'd be keen to know if they are more robust overall, I always destroy the side walls of my tyres before I wear them out. Maybe if they don't balloon so much the walls near the wheel bead will not get damaged?

I'd be keen to know if they are more robust overall, I always destroy the side walls of my tyres before I wear them out. Maybe if they don't balloon so much the walls near the wheel bead will not get damaged?
I would think that the ballooning stretches the sidewalls and that would be the main cause of them failing. So I would then assume that with less ballooning the sidewalls don't stretch and therefor wouldn't wear down as fast.

Saw this video the other day, I used the discount code mentioned and ordered a set from Pro-line yesterday. Really looking forward to seeing how these perform.

I have em received and in the shop but haven't fitted to any of my trucks yet. I also have the 17mm setup hex hubs. I have plans for these on Granite and BRCC 3s and maybe try on the Typhon.
I really don't think I need more than 75mph.
I posted this because I'm excited to try em and video came out today.

could've been a better run video... :rolleyes::whistle:
They should have got @bicketybam to drive, he would have done a much better job of entertaining!

He seems alright. Gets lots of views and tries pretty hard imo. I would bet he's fun to run with.....he has plenty trucks.
He seems like a solid dude but never answers comments on YouTube. And I'm a YTMS. Respect.

He seems like a solid dude but never answers comments on YouTube. And I'm a YTMS. Respect.
lol. True but hell, I'm sure it's tough to answer all of em. And I've sent stuff up that asked for an answer and he may've only given me one response in return.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back