RC Manuals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I wanted to point out to everyone we have a resource for RC manuals. So if you're looking for an RC manual or have a hard to find one that you'd like to share then head over to RCDocuments.com!
WoodiE Thanks Man! The manual that came in my BRCC is pretty pitiful! Do they even supply a parts list list that corresponds with tiny
a tiny booklet that has same pics a box (not Much) & exploded view of the BRCC because that all I got except paper on programming the ESC ? That was pretty disheartening even though the truck is really simple to work not having written instructions could make some rookies quite frustrated and possible quite before they get started! Even my Chinese DHK has a 10-12 pg. manual and ESC pamphlet ? What Gives?

Hello again. I just ordered an Outcast 4s and was looking for a manual that has the same info that the 6s one does like maintenance, diff and shock oil weights, and all that. I know there are the how to videos, but is there any other manual other than that 4x4 one that just shows the bare basics? Thank you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back