RC Pit Mats. post your work area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prolly hang a whitey or two in there this month. The weapons restricted district is open til jan 15th ❤🏹

2021-0414-fireGirl.jpg

lol

Last edited:
Dude, seriously? How are we supposed to compete with that? Crawlers and buggies and bashers, oh my! Which leads to the question…where are your speed runners? Do you have a separate, heavily fortified bat-cave for them? When do we see pictures of that, man?

Dude, seriously? How are we supposed to compete with that? Crawlers and buggies and bashers, oh my! Which leads to the question…where are your speed runners? Do you have a separate, heavily fortified bat-cave for them? When do we see pictures of that, man?
That panoramic picture doesn't show the cars well. Hanging on the wall are the Granite and T3 speed runners. In front of the Kraton on the table to the left is my orange bodied T6 stretch. Behind it is another table with my Vendetta. They're all there, just hard to see. Now I added a Losi LMT which is literally one too many for the space I have🤦🏻‍♂️

That panoramic picture doesn't show the cars well. Hanging on the wall are the Granite and T3 speed runners. In front of the Kraton on the table to the left is my orange bodied T6 stretch. Behind it is another table with my Vendetta. They're all there, just hard to see. Now I added a Losi LMT which is literally one too many for the space I have🤦🏻‍♂️
That losi is a kick! You’ll enjoy the heck out of it 👍

Well ok then, I see them now that I expanded the picture for my old eyes. I’m still disappointed to not see pictures of a heavily fortified bat cave filled with your speed running secrets. But oh well…

Just two lil squares of peg board… 🤔

I was originally going to make the whole back peg board, but I don't really have much stuff to hang. There'll be additional storage built into the workbench for things I want within reach.

I was originally going to make the whole back peg board, but I don't really have much stuff to hang. There'll be additional storage built into the workbench for things I want within reach.
That’s cool I was mostly just ribb’n ya. 🥸

Well it only took me over a year to finally buy one.. here is piece #1 to my spot.. I couldn't pass it up for $75 bucks and it's basically brand new, another FB steal.. I did have to go through and tighten every dang screw/nut.. and the bulb was blown, I'd say it's a win!! 💯

We need ARRMA FORUM pit mats @WoodiE !! 🔥
Now my girl can have her beat up, stained kitchen table back!! 🤣

IMG_20230407_150027089.jpg

Well it only took me over a year to finally buy one.. here is piece #1 to my spot.. I couldn't pass it up for $75 bucks and it's basically brand new, another FB steal.. I did have to go through and tighten every dang screw/nut.. and the bulb was blown, I'd say it's a win!! 💯

Now my girl can have her beat up, stained kitchen table back!! 🤣

View attachment 291094
Groovy AF, man. I’m gonna want to see a pic within the next few hours of your finished orientation on a totally organized pegboard.
Nice bench, man. FB marketplace rules sometimes.

Back