RC Pit Mats. post your work area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Guys ! I only have to MT's right now but here's my messy Wood shop/garage and soon to be RC work Station! : )

Well Guys ! I only have to MT's right now but here's my messy Wood shop/garage and soon to be RC work Station! : )
Im trying to find something in there that that I wouldn't need... but if it were my shop, I'd need every bit of it. (y)(y)

Im trying to find something in there that that I wouldn't need... but if it were my shop, I'd need every bit of it. (y)(y)

Yeah! it's a organized mess but it's quite comfortable and fits me well. I do carpentry,metal work,make knives and I used to fly Heli's
to so I have lots of Rc parts and some will interchange with my New Love Arrma Rc "Bashing" ! : ) : )

Dude, I love that shoe rack for a car stand.. nice!

Thanks Dutch213! Ya it stretches out around 5 ft. I was about to throw them out just months before I got my first Rc Mt and said to self
" You May" need these someday so I stuck them back on shelf and when I got my BRCC A Light Bulb went off! Hahaha! : ) : )

Dutch213! Alot less cluttered then mine ever was Looks & a Good Quite Place to get away from everything! : ) : )
You guys could Zoooom In on my Shop pics for days & Never half of All the Crap (tools) I've got! Hahaha! : ) : )

My RC station is semi not a sh!t show cause you only need 4 tools to work on them... The rest of my basement is a complete disaster.... lol

My RC station is semi not a sh!t show cause you only need 4 tools to work on them... The rest of my basement is a complete disaster.... lol

I Hear Yeah Dutch213! I have 21 Helicopters & 13 rod & reels hanging on walls in a 12 x 12 room attached to our Masterbdrm ! The wife wanted the room for a dressing room but she got the Loft as an office instead and a Photography Studio in 1 of our spare rooms Since my 2 Daughters moved out a couple of years ago! At least She let me have Entire 20' x 20' 2 Car Garage as My Shop/Man Cave! : ) Love It!

I Hear Yeah Dutch213! I have 21 Helicopters & 13 rod & reels hanging on walls in a 12 x 12 room attached to our Masterbdrm ! The wife wanted the room for a dressing room but she got the Loft as an office instead and a Photography Studio in 1 of our spare rooms Since my 2 Daughters moved out a couple of years ago! At least She let me have Entire 20' x 20' 2 Car Garage as My Shop/Man Cave! : ) Love It!

nice!! im gonna build a house this year and im def gonna put in an rc room for sure... this basement things gotta go....lol

I love that most of us are relegated to the dungeon areas of our homes. My next work area is gonna be in the dining room of my house dammit!
That's where I started... our dining room table now has dents and dings in it from hammering stuff and discoloration on it from spilled lock tight.

15 years ago:
2004-1102-WorkArea-Messy.JPG

I don’t know about you guys, but my office/work area is by far the cleanest area in the house, and my home is very clean. Heck.. my office even has its very own Swiffer. Having OCD has it’s perks, I guess ¯\(ツ)

Back