Rc Speed monsters bash bar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
I guess it means if you have a Typhon on a Talion chassis it will work ?
But the car in the picture is a Typhon with the Typhon chassis.

Yup, you are right.
Maybe....................... Yeah I have no idea lol.
He also lists parts for the 8s Notorious........................

Couldn't fit both..damn, that's a racquet eh? $55 for a strip of aluminum with some holes!! I can do that!? I wonder if they include all "4" of the screws?🤣🤣
Still seems a lot cheaper than the uk bash bar, also cheaper than an m2c chassis and a lot easier to install. I really like the idea of these tbh.

Still seems a lot cheaper than the uk bash bar, also cheaper than an m2c chassis and a lot easier to install. I really like the idea of these tbh.
I have the Radical Rc UK bashbar & it works well my air control & landing skills suck not bent my chassis yet . wings wing mounts & shock towers is a different story

Couldn't fit both..damn, that's a racquet eh? $55 for a strip of aluminum with some holes!! I can do that!? I wonder if they include all "4" of the screws?🤣🤣
No $55 is about right where these things should be priced considering what they are made from and the machining that goes into them. According to Scott Marseden on the Corally forums https://www.corallyforum.com/threads/what-are-your-thoughts-on-the-radical-rc-bashbar.431/ no you can't make your own, you need special skills, special tools, machining ect....................It's a way better deal than the Radical Rc bash bar. $94 shipped for that overpriced mother sucker.

I sent him a message on eBay asking him if it fits the Typhon or the Talion as it is impossible for it to fit both as the chassis are a different length. Let's see what he says.

I wasn't suggesting it's not a good idea. Just that it would be pretty easy to make. I have a nice sized chunk of 7075 T6 laying around..hows $49.95 sound? Hell, I'd even throw in a Trailer Trash sticker for free(only if requested tho)🤣🤣
I'm kidding. I couldn't charge for the crap I make🤣🤣

Last edited:
No $55 is about right where these things should be priced considering what they are made from and the machining that goes into them. According to Scott Marseden on the Corally forums https://www.corallyforum.com/threads/what-are-your-thoughts-on-the-radical-rc-bashbar.431/ no you can't make your own, you need special skills, special tools, machining ect....................It's a way better deal than the Radical Rc bash bar. $94 shipped for that overpriced mother sucker.

I sent him a message on eBay asking him if it fits the Typhon or the Talion as it is impossible for it to fit both as the chassis are a different length. Let's see what he says.
Im confused. In the thread at CF you sounded like you weren't convinced it would be hard to make, but here, you make it sound like it needs to be done with expensive equipment and precision? Were you joking? IDK.
No offense,but aluminum is not hard to work with? Sawzall,drill,deburring bit,die grinder..?

Im confused. In the thread at CF you sounded like you weren't convinced it would be hard to make, but here, you make it sound like it needs to be done with expensive equipment and precision? Were you joking? IDK.
No offense,but aluminum is not hard to work with? Sawzall,drill,deburring bit,die grinder..?
No I mean considering that they are machined instead of handmade that is about what they should cost. But yes making one yourself is much cheaper the hardest thing is going to be making the bend.

No I mean considering that they are machined instead of handmade that is about what they should cost. But yes making one yourself is much cheaper the hardest thing is going to be making the bend.
Gotcha. I made a complete chassis plate for a TT MT4 about twelve years ago from 7075, still have it and the leftover material. But yeah, the kick up at the front was a mutha. Had to heat it to bend it. Think it's 7/32", a tad over 5mm. Came out nice,never bent that one!

I have contemplated making something similar to the basher bar..but then realize that "I " don't really run hard enough to need one🤣🤣
I guess I like making stuff instead of buying it..even when it's not needed🤪😁🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back