Rc speedometer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aclewis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Anyone know of a simple, cheap but reliable speedometer I can use for my rc? If so, can u supply a link, thanks

You can usually find Garmin Forerunner 201 gps units on EBay auctions pretty cheap.
I bought mine for $68 shipped, and it was in perfect shape, only used a few times.
IMG_1727.JPG

Last edited:
Last edited:
The SkyRc works nice for the price but the Dynamite, which look same, records data faster.
The old version of the SkyRC GPS was slower but the new model is as fast or faster than any other model. Look for the GSM-015 on eBay. $62

The old version of the SkyRC GPS was slower but the new model is as fast or faster than any other model. Look for the GSM-015 on eBay. $62
I’ve had my eye on this one also (GSM-015) I was going to buy it on Banggood for $49 but I didn’t pull the trigger and now it’s back to $59 but that’s still a good deal

Just bought a new skyrc off of eBay today for $60 shipped. Same boat, was looking at a 101, 201, and a Dynamite. Came down to the price of just getting a new one vs a used Garmin for me. Can’t go wrong with any of those choices IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back