Rc Tire Glue or superglue ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blade92

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Hi guys. Since i am relatively new to the hobby, i want to ask the "veterans". With what is better to glue the rubber to the rims? Special rc glue or it is the same with any super glue?

Buy this and be done with “which tire glue is the best out there”. This is it hands down. Nothing else
BC70B310-4283-4C8F-BEAA-A37A5B74E52E.jpeg

https://www.amazon.com/IC-2000-Rubb...ocphy=9009723&hvtargid=pla-568942286562&psc=1

I like having bottle of thin and bottle of thick ca.each works better at certion applications.when u buy pay att. To how many ounces are in bottle for price .I also keep them in fridge at all times,last longer and cap will never be stuck on an end up torn off.i usely buy ca off Amazon, I read the reviews an I always go for the fast -dry.otherwuse it'll get all over everything.check tires after every run an you'll save yourself some $$$$$$$ive probly spent more on rc tires in the last year than I have for daily drivers my whole lif!!!!!!🤑🤮🤑🤮🤑🤮I have 3 tall geared sentons.tire nialaters.....

I don’t have much experience, but recently used regular super glue brand in one of those tiny tubes. It was thin which helped, and it has held up to 3S power just fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back