Outcast RC Truck Storage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingNBreakin04

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Does anybody know where I can find this type of RC Wall Storage Hanger for My Outcast 6s or something similar? Kling On RC doesn't carry them anymore.

Kling-On-RC-Wall-Rack-640x362.jpg
Kling-On-RC-Wall-Rack-5.jpg

Harbor freight hose or cord holders work well and super cheap
I think another member has posted about them before
This^ there is a coupon on the front of their flyer and they are $1.99.

I like the yoga block setup myself. But then you'll need a shelf to set them on.
Same here. :)
Haven't sorted out my Arrma's a display case yet but this is how I display a few of my other RC's. They're in an Ikea "Detolf" glass display case that I've added extra shelves in and then put the cars on Yoga blocks/bricks.
20200209_220042.jpg

Haven't sorted out my Arrma's a display case yet but this is how I display a few of my other RC's. They're in an Ikea "Detolf" glass display case that I've added extra shelves in and then put the cars on Yoga blocks/bricks.
View attachment 64604
looks nice but what do you do in case of 1/8th, 1/7th, 1/5th scale? thats the problem I am currently trying to solve - at the moment I am thinking of a shelf to slide into similar to the shipping box but unlike straight to go in an angle and then have them stand vertically

looks nice but what do you do in case of 1/8th, 1/7th, 1/5th scale? thats the problem I am currently trying to solve - at the moment I am thinking of a shelf to slide into similar to the shipping box but unlike straight to go in an angle and then have them stand vertically
It's on my "To Do" list as well with a lot of other things. :LOL:
I think this glass display cabinet from Ikea would work for my 1/8th scale Typhon and 1/7th scale Limitless; https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/fabrikoer-glass-door-cabinet-black-blue-blue-00363171/

Doubt it would be anywhere near big enough for a 1/5th scale vehicle though. What do you think?

You should check any local for sale adverts as sometimes people sell old glass door book cases etc that are perfect for displaying models. Even if they have wooden shelves in them glass is cheap enough to buy.
I bought two toughened glass shelves (38x28cm) with beveled edges for that Ikea display cabinet and it cost me £11 odd from a local glass supplier. ;)

Doubt it would be anywhere near big enough for a 1/5th scale vehicle though. What do you think?

no chance mate - not sure about the others as its only 42cm deep ...my Notorious would not fit if I recall correctly ... I have re-arranged my built in wardrobe in the office today which is 115x230x65cm - Kraton 8S not at the bottom on Yoga blocks, the other RC stuff and models spread across 6 shelfs I did put in ... working, hopefully the intended Mojave will fit in ...

Attachments

• 20200210_003541.jpg
    20200210_003541.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 20200210_003743.jpg
    20200210_003743.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 20200210_003756.jpg
    20200210_003756.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 133
View attachment 64604
Love the case! I would need one a wall wide - to fit the tractors. :) I also want it lit from the top down.

Love the case! I would need one a wall wide - to fit the tractors. :) I also want it lit from the top down.
You can buy a light kit for that Ikea unit and they have a hole pre-cut in the top for it. There weren't any lights for it in stock when I bought mine though so never bothered in the end.

I'd love a good large display case but they're so expensive to buy, ...if you keep an eye out though occasionally used ones come up for sale at more reasonable prices.

Lovin' the Beetle body .. and I'm guessin', that is Wonder Woman's truck .. with the OutCast body? ;)
Outcast body? I see a bug, a Proline 56 Ford F100 and a Proline D8T Tessman Edition Enforcer body.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back