Rc Workspace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12mcfatl

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
So I'm pretty new to the rc hobby so I decided that to have the most fun I need to be organized and have a dedicated space for my tools and rcs. What do some of your spaces look like? Any recommended tools or set up ideas? Looking for inspiration.

So I'm pretty new to the rc hobby so I decided that to have the most fun I need to be organized and have a dedicated space for my tools and rcs. What do some of your spaces look like? Any recommended tools or set up ideas? Looking for inspiration.View attachment 41314

Lookin good! We have a thread here for shop space. I'll have to find it for us. ?

I have a spare room that I want to turn into a dedicated RC space, just have to get everything out and get organized.

Do most of you have two sets of tools? One in the shop, one mobile? Right now I don’t have a defined space because I need to clean out my messy garage. But that time is coming.

I only have one set right now. But I will be investing into a second set for when I go out.

Do most of you have two sets of tools? One in the shop, one mobile? Right now I don’t have a defined space because I need to clean out my messy garage. But that time is coming.
When I go bash, I throw the common tools into a little plastic toolbox I bought at Walmart for like $10. I don't need two of everything. But I do own like 10 of those T wrenches that come with the trucks ?

I have one of those all in one ternigy wrenches for most things it’s okay. Good to have the t wrench for wheels. If I travel far to a spot I will take a hardware bag, shock parts, better tools, wheelnut or two, crosspins, and white towel to work on.

I keep all my tools in a mid size tackle box. Keeps them organized as well as room for lots of spare parts. Carry it in and out of the house just like my battery bag, truck and remote.

I'm thinking about a cheap by large tackle box for my bits. Right now I use a cheap red toolbox along with an old milk crate depending on how many cars I go out with.

@12mcfatl I recommend is a good set of MIP drivers. If you can get the normal ones and the power drivers if you can afford it. They are more expensive but worth it.

I'm with stuartd. Kitchen table. My wife loves it? I use a stack on tool box for on the go. Woodie need some sticker?
I’ve been using the kitchen table it the family room coffee table. She was not impressed. I need to make space in the garage so I can buy the bench.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back