RCBattery website broken?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pug

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Typhon 3s
I get a 404 error when I click on some pages for batteries.

I am trying to make a plan for a K6s EXB setup to save up for, but I needed to find the battery dimensions!

Get Zeee 6S from Amazon, cheaper, better or equal and no crazy dimensions.
Well, Zeee doesn’t make the best stuff, Amazon specials aren’t always the best. Greywolf74 made a LiPo comparison thread over on RCTalk, and Liperior and CNHL were the best performing out of all of them.
Here is the spreadsheet for the tests!

Last edited:
It's a matter of perception on performance. If I can buy 2 sets for the price of one, I do not care if they are lasting 30s longer.
By all means, they are not top performing for peak world records. I just bash with them, though.
It's your money, go vote with it ;)

It's a matter of perception on performance. If I can buy 2 sets for the price of one, I do not care if they are lasting 30s longer.
By all means, they are not top performing for peak world records. I just bash with them, though.
At this point, it’s just an idea, I have to find a way to earn up the $800+ for the whole build. I’m not even old enough to drive yet!

Well, price difference is only couple of dollars, it's not double the price, so in my opinion they are still the best buy on the market

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back