RCDocuments, get all your RC documents in one place!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Regardless if you are an avid user or have never visited RCDocuments, I'd like to invite everyone to check out the newly re-designed site.

RCDocuments.com is a place where you can find a large number of RC manuals, parts lists, and setup sheets. There are nearly 1,500 RC documents uploaded to the site and I have MANY more still to upload and add.

If you have an RC manual, parts list or setup sheet that isn't already added to the site, please upload them on RCDocuments.

Let me know what you think about the new design and if you have any troubles using the site.

https://www.rcdocuments.com

Hey @bicketybam you gonna tell Mr. 180 IQ about this?
But do they come with instructions? The problem with the rtr hobby is that there are NO instructions included. If a newbie like myself gets into this hobby, how am I supposed to know how to take a screw out if there isn't a detailed description of how to do so. Even diapers come with instructions, and all you do with those, is wrap them around a baby's a$$! I mentored Stephen Hawking, created outer space, and Steve Jobs was my chauffeur, so I just want to know, where are the f'ing instructions on how to remove the damn tower brace on a 4s Kraton!!!!!!!!!:mad:

But do they come with instructions? The problem with the rtr hobby is that there are NO instructions included. If a newbie like myself gets into this hobby, how am I supposed to know how to take a screw out if there isn't a detailed description of how to do so. Even diapers come with instructions, and all you do with those, is wrap them around a baby's a$$! I mentored Stephen Hawking, created outer space, and Steve Jobs was my chauffeur, so I just want to know, where are the f'ing instructions on how to remove the damn tower brace on a 4s Kraton!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I thought the manuals, set-up sheets and parts lists were the instructions?
I'm out in the middle of nowhere though. This is my last hurrah! I did figures eights and learned to go in reverse so far but why do I have to learn on my own?! What is wrong with this radio? test. test. I'm out here guys but may get to go back into town in September.

Is this something you run also @WoodiE? I have a manual for a Dominus SC but Helion isn't one of the brands listed. I think there were only two other suckers who bought Helion and I suspect they both live in the UK so it may not be warranted :ROFLMAO: I'm happy to upload it if you include that manufacture

Is this something you run also @WoodiE?

Yes sir. RCDocuments.com is another site I run.

I have a manual for a Dominus SC but Helion isn't one of the brands listed.

Thank you for the reminder about the Helion brand. I just uploaded a number of manuals and exploded views for Helion. If I've missed any, please by all means upload a manual.

Thanks!

Yes sir. RCDocuments.com is another site I run.

Thank you for the reminder about the Helion brand. I just uploaded a number of manuals and exploded views for Helion. If I've missed any, please by all means upload a manual.

Thanks!
Will try and remember to look tonight when I get home from work

Just saw this post... so off I went and had a look around, Oh @WoodiE you are the man..!! ?

I find all the sites you run are so well laid out and a pleasure to navigate around, top job keep up the good work..??????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back