Granite RCDriver_Online's review of the Granite 4x4 BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It a good test of torture, he only break the steering hub when he hit the rock and he recommends the truck.

Thanks for sharing that. I see one of those and a Typhon 3s Possibly in 2019 for me. Wish I had a bmx track that allows rc. The one by me barely lets the kids ride their bikes on it. PA is fun stopper USA...

Where are you in PA? I’m in the lower Marion area, there’s a very nice open bmx track 45min from me in NJ:

35 Municipal Dr
Lumberton, NJ 08048
United States

I’ve learnt about this place on these forums, from @Supercharged

Where are you in PA? I’m in the lower Marion area, there’s a very nice open bmx track 45min from me in NJ:

35 Municipal Dr
Lumberton, NJ 08048
United States

I’ve learnt about this place on these forums, from @Supercharged

Hmm Im in NJ also, north jersey. Been looking for a good spot for my Granite. To the vid, Im glad I went with this truck also!

I think you’re mistaken. That’s in south NJ, not far from philly. 3 hours from CT

Nope. It's in Bethel, CT. They are located in Brookfield, CT. He references New England weather. NJ? Lol. On another video for the Notorious he is in another park near where I live. It's CT for sure.

Hey Yonic, thanks for that address. I’m a little further out in the Limerick/Linfield area. There’s a beautiful bmx track in Pottstown on public land. Huge fence around it, no treaspassing, video surveillance...never ever saw a bike on it...there are like three races there a year.
There’s also a pump track in Philly somewhere. I don’t know the story there as I have yet to drive to it and see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back