$$$ Rc'holics not so anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For comparison, the last time I bought something RC related was 07/28/22. So it's been around half a month. I haven't bought anything else either, except gas for my SUV to make it to work, groceries, etc. In other words, just the needs. No wants. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the counselor again.
Awesome bud!!! Keep it up!! 😁 I need to do the same thing with my cigg smoking. 😒

Awesome bud!!! Keep it up!! 😁 I need to do the same thing with my cigg smoking. 😒
We can all do better. Just get some pro help like I did. Talk to your health care provider. Nicotine is no joke. Do it for your health and loved ones.

After reading some of these I feel horrible for even jokingly pressuring anyone. 🫤
Addictions are REAL!! ☹️

I try not to spend $$ on RC that’s not set aside/saved up specially for fun time..
You were just joking though. Furthermore, no one puts a gun to our heads to spend money on rc stuff or other stuff. Don't feel bad. I personally was just completely out of control with the spending.

You were just joking though. Furthermore, no one puts a gun to our heads to spend money on rc stuff or other stuff. Don't feel bad. I personally was just completely out of control with the spending.
The important thing is you realized the problem and sought out help. That takes courage! I’m glad your on the right track now. 👌🤩

Last edited:
The important thing is you realized the problem and sought out help. That takes courage! I’m glad your on the right track now. 👌🤩
Well if I continued or would continue my destructive behavior, I could end up in the streets homeless talking to myself, with no wife, no kids and no home. My dad did something very similar, but with drugs and alcohol. He has recovered, but he did lose his wife and family. My brother and sisters are fine now, but he put them through financial and emotional hell. But that is another story.

It's been one month and two days since I have spent on anything but the essential stuff. Feeling better every day 👍.
Yeah buddy! You got things in hand so keep it up!

It has been almost a week since my last truck purchase. Before that purchase, it was a week also.
I remember those days. It's easy to end up spending $6k between my Outcast 8s and EXB K8S. Plus $2500 on my X-Maxx 😱

My name is Ralph I’m a rc'holic it all started Xmas of 2020 my fiancé bought me a limitless, what she didn’t know was it was a roller so I had to do research and put it together. I fell in love when I saw it run the first time Almost 2 years later I have at least 7-9 grand American dollars in 6 rigs limitless x2 infraction v2 x1 stretch Typhon x1 kexb 6s x1 all upgradeded and a cabinet full of escs and motor s spare parts I can’t stop!!!!

My name is Ralph I’m a rc'holic it all started Xmas of 2020 my fiancé bought me a limitless, what she didn’t know was it was a roller so I had to do research and put it together. I fell in love when I saw it run the first time Almost 2 years later I have at least 7-9 grand American dollars in 6 rigs limitless x2 infraction v2 x1 stretch Typhon x1 kexb 6s x1 all upgradeded and a cabinet full of escs and motor s spare parts I can’t stop!!!!
Bro, your spending is on point with just about everyone that gets hooked into this hobby. Whether that's a good or bad thing doesn't matter as long as you're having a good time. Could be way worse things you spend your money on that wouldn't keep you nearly as sharp as does the building and maintaining of these super technical rc beasts.

Bro, your spending is on point with just about everyone that gets hooked into this hobby. Whether that's a good or bad thing doesn't matter as long as you're having a good time. Could be way worse things you spend your money on that wouldn't keep you nearly as sharp as does the building and maintaining of these super technical rc beasts.
Oh I love it and you’re 100% right about how sharp it keeps me, I’ve improved so much mechanically and it’s a stress reliever!

I'm still living. Life is great. I'll say this if not for this hobby I sure wouldn't be hear

IMG20220830194220.jpg

IMG20220827171450.jpg

IMG20220827171723.jpg

IMG20220802200620.jpg

Ooooo yes I'm a lipo junky.
RC'S FOR LIFE

View attachment 241618
for Decades, I repeadly told people that batteries are one of the Keys to Civilization advancement! They thought I was crazy.
it’s All about batteries And energy storage because we are realizing that there’s energy All Around Us for the taking! Just need a place to keep it!! Tesla was a genius and told us all so a hundred years ago now. Tesla would have loved Arrma 😁 he built one of the first RCs ever. A boat.

solid state is next! Just wait. 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back