$$$ Rc'holics not so anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son has crashed the Kraton once real bad he broke lower a-arm, sway bar rod end, front diff case, one bent shock shaft, one bent shock body all because he lost sight of the truck and decided to give it more trottle some how he thinks it will reappear. Haha! The Emaxx he only broke the Traxxas wheelie bar not a biggie.

My son has broke my notorious so many times.... Once i spent like a week fixing it, swapping parts, repairing body and we went out in neighborhood and he opened her up and went straight into a 20 yard dump of rocks to mix with salt and the thing hit it and just went moon-bound... i lost site of it and then heard a big arrma pounding to pavement.....i was crushed... lesson for the day was "do not jump to a spot you cant see landing" and i fixed it again then bought him his own 3s....lol

I'll bet I have more than 40 lipo's. Got them stored in 50 cal ammo boxes, and just recently put them out on the back porch, after watching some videos of lipo's going off. Got to sort them out and get rid of a bunch of "puffies". Most of them are low C rating, for my many multirotors that I don't mess with any more. Found a neat way to dispose of the puffies. I put them out at my shooting back stop I use with my pellet rifles, and blast away. Lot's of fun!

You guy’s have a real problem.... smh.
I got a deal on a new 3s Typhon. New Venom duo charger. 4 3s LiPos. A pair of spare tires and some eBay parts for $50.00 bucks, that’s what I told my wife.... You all believe me to.... Right ?
I picked up the Kraton for $320 ready to run with an extra body and two gens-ace-r-spam 2s lipos good deal I would say.

I'll bet I have more than 40 lipo's. Got them stored in 50 cal ammo boxes, and just recently put them out on the back porch, after watching some videos of lipo's going off. Got to sort them out and get rid of a bunch of "puffies". Most of them are low C rating, for my many multirotors that I don't mess with any more. Found a neat way to dispose of the puffies. I put them out at my shooting back stop I use with my pellet rifles, and blast away. Lot's of fun!
What kind of Pellet gun you using? That's another one of my hobbies?

Oh I'm an addict for everything. 6 tagged motorcycles, and around 8 to 10 PCP air guns. FX, Hatsan, Crosman, Evanix, on and on.
Very Nice... I'm a German springer guy. But, I'm getting into the Dark Side of Air Gunning also. Love to shoot off my Deck at some spinners. Are you a member of GTA ? If I had to figure up the money I've spent in air rifles ..... Oh boy the wife wouldn't like that at all....
Now, I'm going down the slippery slope doing the RC thing.... I'll need another donut please....

Very Nice... I'm a German springer guy. But, I'm getting into the Dark Side of Air Gunning also. Love to shoot off my Deck at some spinners. Are you a member of GTA ? If I had to figure up the money I've spent in air rifles ..... Oh boy the wife wouldn't like that at all....
Now, I'm going down the slippery slope doing the RC thing.... I'll need another donut please....
One donut per $1k invested. I'm at about a half dozen now?

"cootertwo" om GTA and Air Gun Nation. And "Kraton" coming today on the big brown truck !!! I'm sooo sick!
Lol... I totally understand the sickness... The only difference between Men and boy's are the price of their toy's.... Have you got a chance to go to any of their fun shoots they put on in May? Congrats on the Kraton! Look's like I have at least 3 more donuts coming.... Pass the box please!!

Looks like I'm going to have to find a bigger meeting room. Didn't realize this one would be so full, in such a short time.
Lol... I totally understand the sickness... The only difference between Men and boy's are the price of their toy's.... Have you got a chance to go to any of their fun shoots they put on in May? Congrats on the Kraton! Look's like I have at least 3 more donuts coming.... Pass the box please!!
How the hell have you already finished the last one I gave you?

How the hell have you already finished the last one I gave you?
Lol... Man, I was hungry....( Sent with Belching sound.) Where are you hiding the fresh ones?
[/QUOTE]
Try this one. It's tasty and will melt in your mouth.

Well, my Kraton arrived today. Took it out of the box, threw in a partially charged 6S, and all I can say is "OMG" What a freekin blast! Love the way it handles. The stock tires sound neat when sliding sideways on the pavement! I have a brand new road here, that you speed guys would die over. The county has been building it for over 2 years, and it's basically finished, but still blocked to traffic on each end. About 3/4 miles of VERY wide brand new pavement, and NO traffic. I think I'll be out there tomorrow with my toys!

OK, who ate all the damned donuts? New Nortorius coming tomorrow! I'm so sick!
What! Didn't you just put the wheels to the ground with a new Kraton and Typhon? Retirement's treating you well eh Cooter. At 69 years old and being a veteran, you get to have whatever the f^*k you want, and no one gets to tell you otherwise. Addiction smiction. Go out and keep having a good time, and keep posting those videos so we can all enjoy it! Now take that last donut and get the f outta here!

I started with a race drone 2 years ago $300. Then an Everest 10 $250+. Kraton for $810 with batteries and a charger. With close to $300 in parts and another $120 for extra lipos. Only had it a week and 3 batteries through it. Broke 3 a arms front bumper. Bent the rear shock tower and cracked a wheel. Also blew a shock end... don't tell my wife ??

I started with a race drone 2 years ago $300. Then an Everest 10 $250+. Kraton for $810 with batteries and a charger. With close to $300 in parts and another $120 for extra lipos. Only had it a week and 3 batteries through it. Broke 3 a arms front bumper. Bent the rear shock tower and cracked a wheel. Also blew a shock end... don't tell my wife ??

haha, that sounds like my weekly parts swap too...btw, cracked wheels work great if tire is still on... lol

All stories told here are private and confidential. Your wife will never be the wiser once you get a p.o box for shipping?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back