Senton RCP’s 6s senton scratch build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Time for a winter build, I’ve always been 6s senton curious, and once I got the Mojave my interest peeked. I had to have a mini Mojave.. and I’ve finally decided to build one. Here’s what I’ve got to start. I’ve ordered some parts and unfortunetly unless someone hooks me up I had to backorder a couple… the didn’t have the roll bar anywhere so that’s backordered. The 6s senton tires and also the wicked cool 6s green body. I got the red body for now off a 3s.. I heard they are direct fit onto the 6s setup. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hope so.. If not I guess it’ll be modified haha.

Here is my build so far, just gathering pieces…

7C6D071F-A429-41DF-A157-24FF2E51AF8B.jpeg
7B6206D5-74C8-451F-9F9B-E6EA7101B372.jpeg
9A03E956-70BA-4B8E-A515-E6EE9024D89F.jpeg

Wow, looks like you are going to build a prototype Senton 6s EXB😉👍
Haha thanks bud! Yea , my spider senses are telling me they might have one soon .. now that they’ve cashed in on the Mojave.. and told everyone for so long that they can’t have a senton 6s that it’ll be an instant sell out haha.

I've got some tires I could part ways with. They're very lightly used (minimal wear at most). PM me if you want. Also, the 3s body (your red body) does fit without issue. But, if you want a true 6s body, which IMO looks better and is more durable, there's a few V3 bodies left on Amazon.

V3 Body - https://www.amazon.com/Arrma-Painte...r_1_1?keywords=AR406144&qid=1639761286&sr=8-1
Thanks man! Body snagged up. Now it’ll almost be complete! :)
Oh I'm looking forward to seeing this finished, would love one as a base for an on road thrasher.
It’s gonna be a cool build for sure! :) stay tuned.
Liking the bling!!!! 🤑
Thanks brother 😎
Loving it! 👏
Thanks brother! 🤘🏻👊🏻

Since the 6s is such a rare bird, I picked up a set of Basherqueen towers as well as just bash it towers. Haven’t decided which to run yet…

Also picked up that 6s body suggested by @grihn ..

So now I’m on my way to having all things needed.

Just waiting on arms, roll hoop and shock shafts to come in stock and ship. 🙏🏻

Whoo hoo, can’t wait to get this thing done gonna be a beauty!

Since the 6s is such a rare bird, I picked up a set of Basherqueen towers as well as just bash it towers. Haven’t decided which to run yet…

Also picked up that 6s body suggested by @grihn ..

So now I’m on my way to having all things needed.

Just waiting on arms, roll hoop and shock shafts to come in stock and ship. 🙏🏻

Whoo hoo, can’t wait to get this thing done gonna be a beauty!
Noice!! Maybe run the JBI towers for general bashing in case a tree jumps out in front of ya😂 and run the BQ towers for track style driving for the lower weight🤷

Man…. Those trees are a real concern 😳😂🤣
See I don't have those trees to worry about at least on my property but instead metal posts that are like 6in diameter😳 I've kissed quite a few but thankfully bumper saved me and I slowed down enough in time. Never fun hearing that metal ping sound though😰

See I don't have those trees to worry about at least on my property but instead metal posts that are like 6in diameter😳 I've kissed quite a few but thankfully bumper saved me and I slowed down enough in time. Never fun hearing that metal ping sound though😰
I’ll take the wood trees 🙋 😂🤣

Which motor are you going to run?

Here is some senton inspiration 🤓

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/anyone-running-leopard-4092-1730kv-on-6s.7869/
Hey man! Yea I’ve seen your amazing build in the scroll photos on the front page.. absolutely stunning!

I was thinking like a max8 combo, till I can get my hands on one I have a mamba monster 2 esc and a rocket 4082 1730kv motor I was gonna use temporarily. Hopefully that’ll have enough power for me… was thinking the 2200 of the max8 combo would zip it up a bit.. that mixed with the typhon gearing I reckon it’ll be a hoot!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back