RCP’s Kronos XTR’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, that PS-8 bright green isn't very bright when you spray it 🤣🤣🤣

Sad to hear you damaged a new wheel 😩

(As for the Talion body, I think it's recovering nicely just waiting on a few decals 😉)
If the ps8 isn’t loud... whatever the brightest color is in there! Lol.. It’s all good about the wheel.. my wife hated those wheels 🤣😂 ... so if anyone has these wheels and needs 3 more, I got some cheap! I honestly think they may have been a big reason the car took the hit so harsh... no fluffy rubber around to break the fall 🤔🤔

Been looking at that clear Kronos body that comes with the XTR trying to decide how to paint it 🤔 after my Talion disaster not sure what to do 😉🤪🤣

These are the colors I have at hand..!!

View attachment 139161
PS16 or PS53 get my votes; either one with stripe(s) of PS36👌

@BashingBrian Lime green & black :love:
Like this 😉

IMG_6225.jpg

Not so Arrma tuff..😩 was it cold ?? at least it's only minor parts 👍🏼
I still think it's an awesome truck 😉😎 can't wait to get mine out..!!
Ya I don’t want to crap on anyone’s new rig, but I thought the same thing. Didn’t look that bad of a tumble to me. But I wasn’t there either so🤷🏼‍♂️

Ya I don’t want to crap on anyone’s new rig, but I thought the same thing. Didn’t look that bad of a tumble to me. But I wasn’t there either so🤷🏼‍♂️
I really wish I woulda brought my other go pro so everyone could see... that last contact with the pavement was brutal.. the amount of speed it picked up on its last tumble right before it hit... I knew something broke.. it might look like a wimpy crash that resulted in damage but it really was rather brutal lol.. oh well.. I’ll have to get it back together and send it to the moon again.. 👍🏻👍🏻

the impact was so bad it cracked my wheel 🤷🏻‍♂️
6A5EDA0F-438E-4132-9DA4-178E1824E206.jpeg

Sometimes the ones that don't look that bad do the most damage.
Tell me about it..!!

Had a tiny spin in my newly painted Infraction body, light contact with kerb.. the result, cracked body right in the middle 😩😩😢

Tell me about it..!!

Had a tiny spin in my newly painted Infraction body, light contact with kerb.. the result, cracked body right in the middle 😩😩😢
That sucks! :(

everyone saw my first video.. lol... I beat the crap out of it and came home with a broken wing... I take it out for a tiny little speed test and and boom, chaos lol.

So I’m looking in the manuals that came with this and I see the one for the Torox185 which comes with the other cars. It can run 8s. I thought we’ve determined it was a Max8...wouldn’t mind having one of those in this. It looks smaller than a max6...maybe it’s a max7...

FAD7DE88-CA68-49B8-8482-E6E1083971E7.jpeg

That's really interesting and also very confusing. Is it a misprint or is the ESC really 8S capable? I'm not game to test as I imagine bad things would happen if I connect two 4S batteries and it is not indeed capable of handling it.

The Kuron 825 seems limited to 6S, given the 25.2V input voltage.

IMG_20210414_182243.jpg

I would not run it on 8s but it could be the reason when I watch videos of the Jambo, or stock Kronos they look ridiculously fast.

So I’m looking in the manuals that came with this and I see the one for the Torox185 which comes with the other cars. It can run 8s. I thought we’ve determined it was a Max8...wouldn’t mind having one of those in this. It looks smaller than a max6...maybe it’s a max7...

View attachment 139665

I think I mentioned this about the ESC somewhere on here earlier, but I do like your theory of it being a Max7 😉🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back