Limitless Real Aero components for Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Ever wanted some real aero components for your Limitless instead of those huge drag walls they give you? I did.... I am what I guess you call a hobbyist aerodynamicist and an avid 3d printer. So I set out to try and create some real aero components for my limitless. I'm not promising that these are perfect, but they work very well. You get a lot more speed out of the car without having huge amounts of drag. Makes it a lot smoother with as much if not more downforce. All of my wings and components have real airfoil shapes to them providing real downforce than just throwing up an air deflector which has tremendous amounts of drag. You can see that in some of the 3d models I've shown below.

And the first kit is ready! Here's what you'll get:

Wing2Kit.jpeg

Attached below are some examples of items I've made, all custom designed by me. Here's the first 2 wings that I printed that were actually painted and worked... (First one is just assembled out of the printer)

1672958752962.jpeg
smWing1_Wing2_1.jpeg
smWing1_Wing2_2.jpeg

And on the car. The wings attach all with stock holes and even connect to the front lower bumper for added stability as you see from the holes and strakes in the unpainted picture above. It is VERY stable.
smCarWing1.JPEG
smCarWing2.JPEG

I've now created version 2 of the front wing that has a lot more aero features, including being hollow with internal supports for dramatic weight savings along with a removable wicker for extra downforce if needed. The first image is what it looks like just out of the printer, un-assembled. The 2nd cad picture is what the wicker looks like installed.

smWing3Wicker_2.PNG

I have also done some work on the rear wing as well. Here's where I'm at:

smRearMainPlane.PNG
smRearSideAssmbly.PNG
smRearSide_1.jpeg

And side skirts:
smSideSkirts.PNG
smSideSkirts_2.JPEG
smCarTop.JPEG

I've also got a lot of other things too, front wheel well fill ins, rear wheel winglets, and all kinds of other bits. I even created a 3 LED holder for the lights at the back that uses the blank fill in:

smLEDHolder.PNG
smRearFull.jpeg

I've been considering selling these parts and would love to know if there is any interest. They are all resin printed so they are very strong and accurate.

Last edited:
This stuff looks awesome!!!!!!
Amazing job!

Ever wanted some real aero components for your Limitless instead of those huge drag walls they give you? I did.... I am what I guess you call a hobbyist aerodynamicist and an avid 3d printer. So I set out to try and create some real aero components for my limitless. I'm not promising that these are perfect, but they work very well. You get a lot more speed out of the car without having huge amounts of drag. Makes it a lot smoother with as much if not more downforce. All of my wings and components have real airfoil shapes to them providing real downforce than just throwing up an air deflector which has tremendous amounts of drag. You can see that in some of the 3d models I've shown below.

Attached below are some examples of items I've made, all custom designed by me. Here's the first 2 wings that I printed that were actually painted and worked... (First one is just assembled out of the printer)

View attachment 267656View attachment 267651View attachment 267652

And on the car. The wings attach all with stock holes and even connect to the front lower bumper for added stability as you see from the holes and strakes in the unpainted picture above. It is VERY stable.
View attachment 267653View attachment 267654

I've now created version 2 of the front wing that has a lot more aero features, including being hollow with internal supports for dramatic weight savings along with a removable wicker for extra downforce if needed. The first image is what it looks like just out of the printer, un-assembled. The 2nd cad picture is what the wicker looks like installed.

View attachment 267655View attachment 267679

I have also done some work on the rear wing as well. Here's where I'm at:

View attachment 267668View attachment 267670View attachment 267683

And side skirts:
View attachment 267672View attachment 267673View attachment 267674

I've also got a lot of other things too, front wheel well fill ins, rear wheel winglets, and all kinds of other bits. I even created a 3 LED holder for the lights at the back that uses the blank fill in:

View attachment 267681View attachment 267682

I've been considering selling these parts and would love to know if there is any interest. They are all resin printed so they are very strong and accurate.

That's AMAZING Work!

Sub'd and added to my list of knowledge.

What printer are you using?
What type of resin?
Build volume??
Average print times??

Last edited:
I think my first attempt at selling some of these will be the low drag high speed front wing that I have. I just printed a new one and will take some pictures tomorrow of the "kit" which has all the hardware and unassembled pieces that would come with it.

I am definitely interested.
Give us a bit more details of the type of resin used.

& PM me ,when you are ready with the kit..

I'm willing to be your 1st Patron. đź‘Ť

Am now also selling the Low Drag rear wing with Endplates! This wing is GREAT for speed people as it is very low drag (comparable to stock without the flaps) but yet due to the airfoil shape of the wing gives you some downforce and great stability!

smRearLowWingKit2.JPEG

The rear wing main plane is printed in 2 parts due to the height, but it is assembled such as:

smRearLowWingKitAssmbly1.JPEG
smRearLowWingKitAssmbly2.JPEG

PM me for info!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back