Real car battery charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan10R

Rich Duperbash wannabe
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Hey guys I think bashing saved my jeep from catching fire. I go out to put my ramp in my jeep and I am hit with a cloud of smoke when I open the rear hatch. I thinking did I leave a lipo in here WTF could it be and then I see smoke coming from this back case.

cameringo_20210828_183309.jpg

So if you guys use carry these in ur vehicles just in case you need a jump on your battery dies be careful.

Just admit you tried to run your rc off of it🤣. Jk your lucky no burnt jeep. This is the first iv heard of one doing this. Wander if it got cut on by accident and the leads were touching. 🤷‍♂️
Lol 😂😂😂 right. No I don't think it was cut. I think it was just to hot only thing comes to me.

You would hope something ment to be stored in a vehicle wouldn't be so sketchy. Scary stuff.
Yeah but those new lithium car boosters come with the same liability as our RC lipos. :(Almost lost the whole car.

You can technically charge your car/vehicle with any 4S RC lipo pack. Just let it sit connected for 5 or 10 min. Disconnect it and try starting your car. It works if the car battery is only weak and not shorted out. Just be careful. Watch the polarity carefully.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back