Real Fire painting, How to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used regular clea coat before to protect it and i destroyed the paint. Watch out whatever you do. The bus is my first 10scale body since 1999 i am hoping the fact that i used 2 cans of spray will just be enough...ill let you guys knoe in a few weeks if it holds up

buster the bus bahahah
anyone like the Name school of shock?

Ah, I got ya Roger. I back them with Parma Faskoat, after I am completely done with the paint job.

Nice work I will have to try something like that on my next kraton body! Thanks for the how to,
One question can you point a person in the right direction for a cheaper air brush gun?

I have the nice airbrush from harbor freight. (Get it?) haha! I would go another route if you have no experience , ask plenty of questions about how much paint it will spray. I went in with no clue and did better with the cheap quick change airbrush kit( harbor freight). The cheap one was inconsistent but got the job done.

Nice work I will have to try something like that on my next kraton body! Thanks for the how to,
One question can you point a person in the right direction for a cheaper air brush gun?

I use an Iwata HP-CS and would highly recommend it. I have also used a Paasche VL, it was decent but the Iwata blows it away. If you want to do intricate work, get a good brush, cheap ones just won't get it done, but for basic paint jobs you can get away with one.

Amazing work with Ford nitro rc i was gonna do flames on mine chickened out how hard is it to do ghost flames

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back