Senton Really diggin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Typhon 3s
So I'm really digging the senton! Just got it yesterday and took it out for awhile and just went pretty nuts with it! I although it is an awesome rig! What are some good/recommended upgrades for it?! Not too sure what car it is interchangeable with

Any help is appreciated fellas! 🤙💪

And yes I know I made a thread about which car to get next and the senton wasn't even in the thread....buttttt....that's all the budget could afford at the moment, considering I put down a deposit for a new tattoo yesterday as well lol 🤷‍♂️

First and foremost to improve drivability, replace the radio system with AVC or AVS system. You will love the Senton even more.
Mechanically, change the composite balls in the ball links to remove the slop in the steering and suspension. Hot Racing has aluminum balls set for this.
Have fun.

First and foremost to improve drivability, replace the radio system with AVC or AVS system. You will love the Senton even more.
Mechanically, change the composite balls in the ball links to remove the slop in the steering and suspension. Hot Racing has aluminum balls set for this.
Have fun.
Thanks man!

My Senton with HW SCT 10 3300KV and fan. Scorched fenders and 17mm hubs from Typhon.

20210330_121416.jpg

Back