Really happy with this cordless driver and bit set.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmanor88

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I got this off of Amazon the other day. Tore apart and reassembled a Senton and was quote impressed by the driver and the bits. If anyone is looking, it's a pretty good way to spend $30.

Driver:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005LTNLDS/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hex Bits:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G76GWHX/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1615314349938.png

Looks like a good find. Not overly powerful etc. 👍

Does it have an adjustable clutch?
I couldn't tell from the Item description.
:cool:

Unfortunately, no. But what can you expect for $17. My wrist acts as the torque clutch.. JK. I just simply go most of the way in and finish with hand tight.

I'm not disagreeing with those tools at all. I know good tools are worth it. I couldn't justify spending $140 on a driver and bit set right now though, so I thought this was completely worth it for $30.

You will eventually upgrade but these will work for a while. I'm still on cheapo hex bits as I do not torque but my tool acted up charging etc ($20 type). There are always Black Friday sales on quality but cheap tools. Not a 'must have now' type of purchase.

Last edited:
I'm not disagreeing with those tools at all. I know good tools are worth it. I couldn't justify spending $140 on a driver and bit set right now though, so I thought this was completely worth it for $30.
Im not trying to make you spend money. I was like that a long time ago, but it always end up costing me more in the long run. don't get me wrong. I still buy a lot of cheap stuff. I consider throw away, But I always spend more on quality tools that will last. Instead of keep rebuying tools. Like the hex bits when it gets worn out. MIP has lifetime warranty and will resharpen it for free. If it ever wears out. MIP it the best fitting hex bit that I ever use. I have plenty of different brand. The dealt screwdriver I own for almost 13 years. It still the same from day one other than the battery doesn't last as long.

I didn’t know that MIP will refresh your bits for life.

I didn’t know that MIP will refresh your bits for life.
Kind of makes me want to get a new set... then again, how much does shipping them back and forth cost?

As it is, I take a mm or so off once a year on my most used bits to sharpen the tips up. I run at low speed to avoid heating it too much.

I run some mip speedtips in an M18 impact for the sheer adrenaline rush. In all actuality though, being in the trades and having probably close to a thousand hours of impact use under my belt has given me a good sense of tightness when driving these tiny screws, both in feel and sound.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back