Really really looking at the...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trapper

Reaction score
Losi Mt xl.
Man that poop looks bad ass.
I'd convert my kraton to a 5th scale is there was a kit.
Thinking about buying one brand new and selling the engine off to help fund an electronics conversion for it.
Maybe I should wait for them to release a electric version but I dunno. Damn though y'all seen those things? Taking a big ol dump on the xmaxx lol

Think I might email losi in hopes to get a response of if they plan to offer it in electric soon or not.

Think I might email losi in hopes to get a response of if they plan to offer it in electric soon or not.
I doubt that they will offer it in electric since they don't offer the 5ive T in electric which has been out for years. But it would be really cool if they did. Let us know what you find out from Losi!

Yeah that is an option. I read somewhere that they fixed some of the flaws of the dbxl in the Mt xl though just not sure what ones.
Kershaw designs sells a conversion kit for electric and a rtr electric $1800 but I think the owner was going through some medical issues last time I checked them.
Sent a message to losi though and will report back here once I get a response.

Yeah that is an option. I read somewhere that they fixed some of the flaws of the dbxl in the Mt xl though just not sure what ones.
Kershaw designs sells a conversion kit for electric and a rtr electric $1800 but I think the owner was going through some medical issues last time I checked them.
Sent a message to losi though and will report back here once I get a response.

I cannot confirm that this is true or not but I remembered reading that the owner of Kershaw Designs passed away from cancer a little bit ago. If this is true, I don't know if anybody is taking over the business or not though. But I did hear great things about their conversion kits.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/general-crawlers/591046-kershaw-designs-back-business-not.html

I have two 1:5 scales, a 5ive T and a baja 5b. In my opinion the best part of 1:5 scale are the 2 stroke engines. They start easy, idle nice, easy to tune, really long run times and gas is cheap. Put a good pipe on them and they rip! Sound good and blow smoke!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back