Rear Bed Protection for the Big Rock or the Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
I still don't have a 3rd printer something that I am looking to get around the holiday (thx for the post on suggested models) to try to build my own stuff or at least attempt. Has anyone seen anything you can buy or on Thingiverse to add on as a protection for the end of the bed for Granite or Big Rock when it flips to protect it?

Thx

The 4S has those body protectors that bolt on. They are mostly for protection from slides. I find that the two trucks you mentioned get damaged from underneath due to the shock tower punching through the body.

The 4S has those body protectors that bolt on. They are mostly for protection from slides. I find that the two trucks you mentioned get damaged from underneath due to the shock tower punching through the body.

They are beaten up badly from the bottom....from the start I add drywall tape and E6000 to the underside of the rear bed to prevent that and that works well. I also add soft velcro strips to the top of the rear shock tower to help soften it some to the body.

Yet, I like how the Hoss has the protection on the rear top-side of the truck bed would like to get something to help on the top side in a flip, skid, and slide....

Modified Traxxas Maxx tailguard. I cut out the middle, dremel'ed out the screw holders and attached it with double sided Gorilla tape. It has stayed attached through all my bashes. Outlasted the rest of the body, which is now officially trashed.

1b.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back