Rear CV axle popping out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
Hey everyone I am fairly new to the RC hobby and I purchased my first Hobby grade RCs a couple of weeks ago, a Senton 3s blx, a Granite 3s blx and a tyhpon mega. All 3 are great but the granite had an issue right out of the gate where it spun the hub out of one the rear wheels. I picked up a set of ProLine badlands 2.8s and since putting them on it has twisted 2 rear axles apart at the U-joint. Any ideas on how to remedy this? my sentons Servo has failed so i have 3 mor spare axles to tinker with for now. the slipper seems to be fine but I'm still a noob at some of the more technical stuff. Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone I am fairly new to the RC hobby and I purchased my first Hobby grade RCs a couple of weeks ago, a Senton 3s blx, a Granite 3s blx and a tyhpon mega. All 3 are great but the granite had an issue right out of the gate where it spun the hub out of one the rear wheels. I picked up a set of ProLine badlands 2.8s and since putting them on it has twisted 2 rear axles apart at the U-joint. Any ideas on how to remedy this? my sentons Servo has failed so i have 3 mor spare axles to tinker with for now. the slipper seems to be fine but I'm still a noob at some of the more technical stuff. Thanks in advance!
Those Badlands are really heavy compared to stock Senton, Typhon and Granite Wheels. The upgraded axles that @Outcastblxnut would be a great choice, but sticking to stock tires would be the easiest fix.

Those Badlands are really heavy compared to stock Senton, Typhon and Granite Wheels. The upgraded axles that @Outcastblxnut would be a great choice, but sticking to stock tires would be the easiest fix.
the strange part about it is, I decided to put them on the Senton which stock runs the 2.2/3.0 just for fun and it ran them like a champ. couldn't keep the front tires on the ground with a 16t pinion.
Buy the arrma upgraded sliders. Only thing I know to remedy the prob.
https://www.towerhobbies.com/produc...CW1kLZGTVyG85Gxnnyb5T0W39qX0AR_IaAhBaEALw_wcB
Thank you! I will try those and see if I have any better luck. I will also look into those buggy tires too.

the strange part about it is, I decided to put them on the Senton which stock runs the 2.2/3.0 just for fun and it ran them like a champ. couldn't keep the front tires on the ground with a 16t pinion.

Thank you! I will try those and see if I have any better luck. I will also look into those buggy tires too.
If you break those drive shafts on stock motor n esc. Your doing something brother😎👍🏻👍🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back