Outcast Rear end

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran the K8 again today after upgrading the electronics and adding some m2c. Replaced the rear retaining ring and still can't get a full run without it popping off! I purchased 15mm retaining rings from mcmaster carr. NO Luck! Still don't understand why the front never comes off. 🤷‍♂️

086B3227-0111-4F9C-82C9-3952F367F718.jpeg

83924AB5-B2A7-486E-86DA-7084536C75A9.jpeg

289672E5-390F-4FAF-BC88-70AF92189A14.jpeg

Sorry, I don't want to sound like "that guy" but did you clean the groove before putting the new clips in place, also how deep is the groove ?? maybe some of these bulkhead housings are a little bad with the QC 🤔
Have a look on Jenny's for a rear diff bulkhead, it's worth a try..👍🏼
Good luck

Sorry, I don't want to sound like "that guy" but did you clean the groove before putting the new clips in place, also how deep is the groove ?? maybe some of these bulkhead housings are a little bad with the QC 🤔
Have a look on Jenny's for a rear diff bulkhead, it's worth a try..👍🏼
Good luck
I tried cleaning it, several Arrma clips, a stainless 15mm non Arrma clip, and I’m not stretching them. I read through this whole thread last night. It’s obviously a known issue, but what’s the cure. Like I said, why doesn’t the front pop? I’m taking everything apart this weekend and changing the input gear. If that doesn’t work, I’ll weld the mfr! Just kidding!🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back