Notorious Rear integy arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvibbert69

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Outcast 6s
I recently purchased some rear integy arms for my notorious. I installed them but I ran into a couple hick ups. It looks like the sway bar doesn’t line up with the new arms. Looks like I need a longer sway bar now. Also the shock hardware is about 3/8 too long. The posts for the bottom of the shock sticks out of the arm. Anyone else run into something like this before?

There's a few of threads from people who have had these issues with the Integy suspension parts. They're based on the older V4 that had a different suspension setup - you'll need the newer shock pins, wider pivot ball threads, etc

Besides, aluminium arms may be okay for road cars or for a shelf queen, but are NOT advised for bashing. You'll break the surrounding parts more easily whilst potentially bending the arms. The stock arms are fantastic because they provide enough flex

Other threads of the same problem:

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...ms-kit-pivot-ball-thread-doesn't-match.34776/

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/6s-blx-suspension-help.31741/

GPM over Integy in my humble opinion. GPM parts seem to fit better especially if you're gonna mix them with stock or other aftermarket stuff. Hot Racing is good too. Never tried arms though...and I'm strictly on road. Might try aluminum arms in the near future and if I do I'd definitely do GPM over anything Integy. A crash is a crash and you're gonna break something no matter what you have. Certain stock parts are extremely weak like turnbuckles. I've snapped quite a few (even the EXB ones) without really hitting anything. The composite part of the turnbuckle is the weak spot. I like GPM turnbuckles cause they're easy to adjust and hold up well except in crashes of course. Very tempted to try the arms since I really only speed bash (no jumps).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back