Notorious Rear lower suspension mount (front) bending

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul3099

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I have a 6S Notorious. I keep bending the lower rear (front) suspension mount out, pulling the screws out of the rear diff. I have re built and superglued the mount to the diff and threadlocked the screws in, but the steel support still keeps bending. I'm only running on grass and small 5ft skate park jumps. Would decreasing the rear wheel toe in reduced the pressure on the mount?

From my experience with many 6s rigs here, including the Notorious, what you are describing is Driver Error to a large extent.. And what is breaking is actually sparing you much more $damage$.
There are upgrade parts available for those stocker parts. Arrma EXB option parts and other brands as well. M2C, HR and others.
You cannot adjust the rear Toe in. There by design. And this will NOT change anything anyway.
Skate parks are getting the best of your rig! Is what it is.
RC YT'ers in Skate parks make it all look easy. Not. Will just cause more damage. Buy new replacements when they break. Even upgrade parts can break at some point. Glue etc is not the way. Keeps breaking.
Break , then replace with new.
Rethink how and where you drive. The Noto can be a bear to drive as well! Practicing skills better and where you drive matters.
Consider a Rear Bumper if you don't have one. May help to some degree. And skid plates can help. Search at Arrma-RC ,.com for all the available Arrma Option parts for your rig.
Just me.:cool:

Last edited:
Brilliant, thank you for an honest reply, I will bear the advice in mind next time I'm out. Cheers

Anyone any idea how AR320275 Rear bumper goes together. No instructions and no screws in the pack??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back