Rear of a Kraton 6s getting little to no power.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi all I just thought I'd put it out there simply asking for possible issue fixes. I'd like to know where to start. Should I look in the rear diff case of center diff. The gear is not skipping in the rear from what I can tell. It's the center to rear shaft that stops and the front still turns. Still not exactly sure where to start. Just trying to avoid having to tear half the truck apart to find the problem. Don't have any pictures or video of the problem yet. Thanks for all replies!

Would think it is the rear binding. Only 4 screws to pull the rear diff after you remove lower shock screw and swaybar link set screws.
Maybe pull the center diff first and see if the rear spins freely.

Would think it is the rear binding. Only 4 screws to pull the rear diff after you remove lower shock screw and swaybar link set screws.
Maybe pull the center diff first and see if the rear spins freely.
That's what I was thinking because I have to remove the wing and rear brace to access the diff case.

Prob got a broke sungear pin or sungear.I had diff issues right out the box due to a faulty bearing that had alot of play. Since i shimmed all three in internaly and externaly iv had no issues.Outher than a rock getting wedged under my center diff and it melting. I since have put a hotracing center diff carrier in with earpluggs and no issues.

Found this but I don't think it's the problem to the rear.

IMG_20210515_080800968.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back