Rear or Front differential parts? ? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freelosophy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
So I blew up a in input gear and I see no part number for it nor can I find the part number for the entire differential assembly. Looked through at Horizon's web site and no parts. Does anyone have a source for a granite diff or granite diff parts? I checked jenny's rc but they are out of stock.

While am on the subject, what are you guys experience with Horizon Hobbies support. They seem to ship products quick, but support has really been bad at best from my experience. Anyone else have similar experiences? And since Horizon owns everything, I may just have to stick with manufacturers that sell direct in addition to horizon distribution like Tekno. I won't buy from a company that doesn't answer support emails. So this may be my last Arrma.

I need the input gear or I'll take the entire diff. Can't find either, checked hobbytown. Kind weird the arrma granite illustrated parts breakdown shows the front and rear diff as and assembly without a part number. never noticed, but then didn't need diff parts till now.
thanks for taking the time bro. btw I have it on back order from horizon but they are pissing me off not answering support emails at all.

I found the part number its a ARA310873. Everyone out of stock and horizon says discontinued what can you do but smile.

I feel dumb I'll admit it. All the part numbers are on the parts break down for the diffs but on a separate page, my bad. And jenny's rc just got input gears and I bought the last one. done with this dumb thread!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back