Infraction Rear Spoiler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollivander

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Notorious
I was wondering if anyone has made any modifications by cutting down the rear spoiler? I just picked up my car the other day and noticed sometimes that the rear gets really loose when trying to do a straight speed run, I have the AVC set to max. Not sure if it's something I am doing wrong or maybe cutting down the rear spoiler would help with this.

I would start with the AVC at around the 3'oClock position and turn it up about an 1/8th of a turn from there till you find best.

The spoiler should be pushing the rear down to ground, tho some speed runners take it down as far the 2nd line up from the bottom. Allows more to air to pass and not get caught up.

Personally I think the AVC all the way up is what's causing you the problems.

Edit: I personally never ran the AVC anymore then around the 4'oClock position, I feel it tries to do much for you after that point.

I would start with the AVC at around the 3'oClock position and turn it up about an 1/8th of a turn from there till you find best.

The spoiler should be pushing the rear down to ground, tho some speed runners take it down as far the 2nd line up from the bottom. Allows more to air to pass and not get caught up.

Personally I think the AVC all the way up is what's causing you the problems.
Thank you! I will give it a shot tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back