Outcast Rear sway bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ole Fart51

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
The only problem I'm having with my Outcast is the rear sway bar keeps falling out, I'm tempted to remove it. Has anyone tried this? Also the front steering linkage falls off often. Anyone have a fix for this?

The only problem I'm having with my Outcast is the rear sway bar keeps falling out, I'm tempted to remove it. Has anyone tried this? Also the front steering linkage falls off often. Anyone have a fix for this?
I'm wondering if your 1.5 mm grubs are making good contact at swaybar ends. Haven't had any problems with any of my 4 Arrmas other then they've come loose once or twice. Think Warbux bashes without them. I wouldn't remove mine as I like cornering at high speeds, think it would roll way too much. Regarding steering links, I'd check if maybe you need to turn one a bit to change the angle between 2 attachment points or buy AR330230 composite ball cups goodie bag. You may have gotten an oversized plastic connector and just need to swap it. In all the brutal bashes I've done, only popped off once, maybe twice.

Looks like I solved both issues. Took sway bar retainer off and compressed suspension, when doing this, the sway bar pushes away from mount. Bad set up from factory. I loosened the grubs on both ends and repositioned the bar. Now when compressed bar stays put, on steering linkage I put some spare ends from my Talion build on. Bashed it for a little while with no problems.

Nice work figuring this one out @Ole Fart51 . Mine was dong the same thing, and then it finally just ruined that little plastic holder thing. I ended up with a spare on one of the gear boxes I bought off Ebay, but have since lost it. Tonight when I get home to clean up the Kraton from it's recent trip to the Desert, I am going to install the new HotRacing replacement for that cheap little plastic retainer thing, and make sure I have the sway bar set so that it does not push out. WOOT, love finding solutions.

I'm wondering if your 1.5 mm grubs are making good contact at swaybar ends. Haven't had any problems with any of my 4 Arrmas other then they've come loose once or twice. Think Warbux bashes without them. I wouldn't remove mine as I like cornering at high speeds, think it would roll way too much. Regarding steering links, I'd check if maybe you need to turn one a bit to change the angle between 2 attachment points or buy AR330230 composite ball cups goodie bag. You may have gotten an oversized plastic connector and just need to swap it. In all the brutal bashes I've done, only popped off once, maybe twice.
Love that goodie bag !! Gold :D thought we might have lost ya !!?

Love my Arrmas also. I do have a confession to make. I recently bought two Hobao trucks, a SSe Truggy and MTe monster truck. Neither can touch Arrmas in quality, performance and definitely not customer service. They jump like crap , axles way too weak, shocks half full from factory, servos only lasted three runs, plastic on wheels very crappy, stripped 4 wheels in three weeks. Owned Arrmas for over a year with not one wheel stripping out. Hobao is crap . Anyone want to buy some poopy Hobao used trucks? Only two months old and ain't worth crap.

Yea, I been drinking some homemade tequila

Love my Arrmas also. I do have a confession to make. I recently bought two Hobao trucks, a SSe Truggy and MTe monster truck. Neither can touch Arrmas in quality, performance and definitely not customer service. They jump like crap , axles way too weak, shocks half full from factory, servos only lasted three runs, plastic on wheels very crappy, stripped 4 wheels in three weeks. Owned Arrmas for over a year with not one wheel stripping out. Hobao is crap . Anyone want to buy some poopy Hobao used trucks? Only two months old and ain't worth crap.

Happy 4th bro, I love it!!!

Homemade tequila sounds good !!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back