Big Rock Rear tire wear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

expl0it4

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out a solution to my rear tires wearing uneven/quickly. Left are fronts right is rears. Both sides the same. Excessive wear on the insides of rears. The toe in looks like other brccs I've seen and obviously there's no adjustment for that on the rear. Is the stock camber too aggressive? This is after a week of running, no power sliding, tire spinning, anything like that. I do run mostly on pavement and the stock tires are soft. But the fronts look almost new in comparison. Any input is appreciated, thanks.
IMG_20210616_131159.jpg
IMG_20210614_174451.jpg

The rear wears faster because of the more aggressive toe-in. Toe-in also wears out the inside of the tires, like negative camber, but wear from camber is much slower. You can also tell by the jagged edges on the worn surface.

Last edited:
Ok it's the nature of the beast then. That being said what's a good all around tire combo that has a long wear life? I already have the parts to swap to 17mm after the stocks are toast so that should open up more options.

I'm trying to figure out a solution to my rear tires wearing uneven/quickly. Left are fronts right is rears. Both sides the same. Excessive wear on the insides of rears. The toe in looks like other brccs I've seen and obviously there's no adjustment for that on the rear. Is the stock camber too aggressive? This is after a week of running, no power sliding, tire spinning, anything like that. I do run mostly on pavement and the stock tires are soft. But the fronts look almost new in comparison. Any input is appreciated, thanks.
View attachment 152461View attachment 152463

I rotate my tires maybe every other run...depends on how I run it....but I do move them around. I clean it to so when I take the tires off I look at them to see if rotation is needed.

So the same on my Infraction to balance out wear as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back