Typhon Rear Toe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry @bicketybam I think your wrong on this one..? I do believe @Mr.Duke or @Jimbobjr can't remember which, found some Team Durango parts that fit and allow rear toe adjustment..??

Hopefully they'll be along soon to confirm or correct me..???
Stock out of the box there is no way to adjust it. I thought is what the op was asking.

Stock out of the box there is no way to adjust it. I thought is what the op was asking.
You are correct that stock out the box there is no adjustment..???? I only chimed in as I wasn't sure if the op wanted to know stock or modded..?

You are correct that stock out the box there is no adjustment..???? I only chimed in as I wasn't sure if the op wanted to know stock or modded..?
It would be a significant mod. Couldn't use the stock hubs or any aftermarket replacements.

Nah, it is pretty cheap and easy. I did it with the TD part...let me go find my other thread, I'll BRB

Forgot to add- be aware there is a front and back part- I only bought the rear-rear, there is also a rear-front.

Just doing the rear like I did reduces the toe, but does not completely eliminate it.

If you want straight as an arrow for that last little bit of reduced scrub for a speed runner- get both parts.

Forgot to add- be aware there is a front and back part- I only bought the rear-rear, there is also a rear-front.

Just doing the rear like I did reduces the toe, but does not completely eliminate it.

If you want straight as an arrow for that last little bit of reduced scrub for a speed runner- get both parts.
Thanks for the info. Is there part numbers for the RR or RF hinge pin mounts?

There is a link in that post to the Ebay rear-rear part.

If you search Ebay- the rear front was also listed last time I checked.

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it...

Ok thanks. I thought that was the inserts only. Just saw the hanger in the package when I magnified the picture. Thanks again...

Last edited:
For what it's worth Brooklyn hobbies makes a zero toe bar for the Arrma line. I found it shortly after creating the thread.
Also, thanks everyone for the help, i really appreciate it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back