Received fully charged lipo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sticker date is only 11 days ago. :unsure:
I will guess they test and package their own inventory as it goes out the door.
Maybe they inadvertantly, put a Full charge on them, instead of a Storage charge.( a mistake I made before) I could see them making sure they are 3.85v (topping them off,) before they sell them. I am sure if SMC finds a dud lipo, it will never see the customer.(y)
Ask Danny. He would know.

Last edited:
Danny told me to run it and check it after. If anything funny happens he would send me a shipping label. I just ran it and it seemed fine, cells still balanced etc. Maybe I will just keep it.

Do you mean the guy got back to you on a Saturday within a few hours? That’s a good service. I’m going to seriously look at those batteries.

Do you mean the guy got back to you on a Saturday within a few hours? That’s a good service. I’m going to seriously look at those batteries.
He’s always been a stellar dude every time I’ve made contact. 👍

He sure did, tbh I had forgot it was even saturday lol.

Thought I was the only one this happened to.i bought a 3 s zee batt and it was fully charged.i called them and no answer.i had to email them and contact them through eBay .I explained the situation and they said keep it and they sent me a new one.i ended up discharging it and then charged it back to almost full ran it and it was fine.2 years now I still have it.charges perfect

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back