Notorious Receiver box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ2u

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Notorious
Hi guys anyone know a larger receiver box about 3/4 inch longer just went too hook my Notorious up too my Flysky noble and save carrying so many transmitters occasionally the wrong one but that box doesn't have room for an ant

The traxxas stampede one is sealed and I think has a flat bottom. May need to make new holes in the chassis to screw it down. I was able to fit an old spektrum in it which was a typical sized receiver, not like the tiny ones we have these days.

https://www.amazon.com/Traxxas-3628-Receiver-Box-Seals/dp/B001TU1E50

The silicone grease is to put on the spongy part where the wires come out to seal it more against water. I normally wait to put a bead of that on until I have everything exactly where I want it. Then put the little wire cap on.

Thanks I think I have a Trax#*#^s some place in the loft didn't think of it in long while

Hi guys anyone know a larger receiver box about 3/4 inch longer just went too hook my Notorious up too my Flysky noble and save carrying so many transmitters occasionally the wrong one but that box doesn't have room for an ant

I know that you probably don't want to spend more money, but the newer noble receivers are super tiny. I got one and its just a little bit bigger than a thumbnail and it doesn't have the exterior antenna

Hi you might have them over there but here in the UK we're still in the dark ages and anything Flysky probably has to come direct from China in possibly 4/8 weeks unfortunately tried Gearbest took them 3 weeks too tell me sorry out of stock

I got mine from ebay. It was shipped from China and it was quite fast to be honest. I tried dealing with banggood but they lost my business.

Yep same here only one I have any time for Asiatees but even then at a push

Thanks for all the help managed to squeeze the one from an old Stampede in not sure if that was the original as so many parts were replaced but that's the big T for you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back