Kraton RECEIVER FRIED??!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I have a Kraton 6s XL build with a promodeler DS930BLHV. I have it on a Castle WP 15amp BEC. I been running it on a SLT3 with the stock receiver. The truck started having steering issues then the receiver went out? No bind light no nothing. Do y’all think the cheap receiver could be over loaded?
Should I upgrade or just get another Jenny’s SLT3? Or would you get a really good remote. If so what are the reasons for having a high end remote?

I have a Kraton 6s XL build with a promodeler DS930BLHV. I have it on a Castle WP 15amp BEC. I been running it on a SLT3 with the stock receiver. The truck started having steering issues then the receiver went out? No bind light no nothing. Do y’all think the cheap receiver could be over loaded?
Should I upgrade or just get another Jenny’s SLT3? Or would you get a really good remote. If so what are the reasons for having a high end remote?
Running 8.4 volts !?

Sounds like the infamous dead servo.. u rocking stock servo!?
Nm I'm an idiot!! 😱
You try to recalibrate it!?
Yeah I tried rebinding and retrying everything until I noticed the light on the receiver had went out. At first it was acting like it was glitching then it just quit all together
Yes I am running it on 8.4v with the esc hot wire clipped out. The external BEC is running
Two Powerhobby fans and the 930 oz. servo
Running 8.4 volts !?

If so what are the reasons for having a high end remote?
Lots of reasons. I like having a Tx with model memories. That way I only have to deal with carrying around the one Tx. You also get lots of programming options. The latency on better Tx's is also a big bonus. I can't say enough good things about the Noble NB4. For ~$200 you get everything that a $700 Tx has. And it also screams quality when you hold it.

Get a rugged!! 🤣

20210713_194408_HDR.jpg

Lots of reasons. I like having a Tx with model memories. That way I only have to deal with carrying around the one Tx. You also get lots of programming options. The latency on better Tx's is also a big bonus. I can't say enough good things about the Noble NB4. For ~$200 you get everything that a $700 Tx has. And it also screams quality when you hold it.
+1 for the Noble NB4. I just wish it had a gyro option.

The Spektrum AVC in my Infraction has been great, no doubt. I want to reduce my number of transmitters though. I'll order the FlySky gyro when I get back from vacation and try it out.

Does the rugged link up with all my tactic and spectrum receivers or would I have to replace all current stock receivers
I think tactics are SLT protocol, SR315 is a dual protocol so it works with dsmr and slt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back