Receiver won’t bind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
I’m having trouble binding my SRS6110AT receiver and am looking for guidance.

The receiver gets stuck at step 4. I hold the bind button, power on the ESC, and the receiver starts blinking to bind. When I bind the transmitter it connects to the receiver, but then the receiver light immediately turns off. The light does not stay on for calibration like described below.

Then a second later the car starts acting erratically. Steering back and forth at a high frequency. Aggressive. No throttle though.

I’ve tried a DX5 and a DX3 that both work fine with other cars. Same result. I tried a different receiver and it worked fine.

Any ideas? Is there some sort of reset I can do? I don’t own the firmware cable and am hesitant to spend $25 on one.

1673626676470.png

Verify you are plugged in correctly to the steering and throttle on the receiver. I had the same issue as well, and I found the ESC wire running to the receiver one of the outside wires was cut.

Check it over all the wiring and connections in place and no breaks in the wiring. Sure you have just throwing it out.

Had the same lat week on a friend's rig. It's a bad receiver, nothing to be done. Sorry.
Thanks. Had a feeling.
Verify you are plugged in correctly to the steering and throttle on the receiver. I had the same issue as well, and I found the ESC wire running to the receiver one of the outside wires was cut.

Check it over all the wiring and connections in place and no breaks in the wiring. Sure you have just throwing it out.
Thanks. All the plugs and wires look fine. Might just be a bad receiver.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back