Mojave Receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mojaveman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
just bought the yeah racing heatsink dual fan for my mojave. I open up the receiver to plug them in and there is only one slot left, the other i am using for a lightbar. So is there a receiver i can buy with more imports? or do i need to choose between dual fan (each have their own wire) and the light bar?? I would prefer to get a receiver that will be easy to install with the mojave but will offer more ports, at least three accessories total (dual fan (2) light-bar (1)...Also it would need to be compatible with the STX3 remote. Any help appreciated.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1596342571258.png
    1596342571258.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 33
the one I linked above is correct
For now I unplugged the light until the u connector comes in. Used both empty slots for each fan. Fans are working but I almost feel like they are blowing outward. Is that just the air bouncing back at me or did I do something incorrectly?

Attachments

• 15963696681772496881195168612478.jpg
    15963696681772496881195168612478.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 15963696960972300590187260616844.jpg
    15963696960972300590187260616844.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 40
For now I unplugged the light until the u connector comes in. Used both empty slots for each fan. Fans are working but I almost feel like they are blowing outward. Is that just the air bouncing back at me or did I do something incorrectly?
I have the same fans, and the wires on mine are on the bottom side of the fans. I am almost positive you have them installed upside down.

I have the same fans, and the wires on mine are on the bottom side of the fans. I am almost positive you have them installed upside down.
Now when I turn on my car the ESC just blinks red really fast. I get response when trying to turn the wheel but no throttle response. Is that because I used the binding plug slot on the receiver to power one of the fans and is now interfering somehow?

The open end of the fan should be on top
Now when I turn on my car the ESC just blinks red really fast. I get response when trying to turn the wheel but no throttle response. Is that because I used the binding plug slot on the receiver to power one of the fans and is now interfering somehow?

Some soldering would take care of your problem. Or you can use another splitter but if you keep that up you'll drown your truck in wires :D

There's splitters with 5 outputs (on a small PCB), you could look for one of those. I think both plug types you use should work with it.

Look at this beauty:
img_0016.jpg

Last edited:
Some soldering would take care of your problem. Or you can use another splitter but if you keep that up you'll drown your truck in wires :D

There's splitters with 5 outputs (on a small PCB), you could look for one of those. I think both plug types you use should work with it.

Look at this beauty:
View attachment 92587
Do you have a link for this? ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back