Limitless Reciever for limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
So I'm wondering what everyones recommendations on a gyro are, I'm debating getting and reciver with a gyro in it or just a gyro that goes inline with steering servo?? Do I even need one

I've heard a lot of folks mention DumboRC tx & gyro Rx are very good.

Kevin Talbot love his.

I have a flysky noble so I was thinking of the flysky reciever with it, do I need to keep the brand the same or can I use a futaba or other reciever with it

For speed running? Definitely the futaba gyc441 or the replacement gyc470.

It has a mode to keep the car straight and not just correct steering.

Futaba gyros are expensive but definitely a step up. AVC mode will help you to keep the car straight, not just correct steering. Raz uses them and I have them in each of my builds.

Will it work with any servo, I have a savox in car now
Only Futaba servos according to Futaba:

1674743671141.png

Has to be digital but that’s basically all servos

Last edited:
I watched the video but can't find the reciever wire anywhere online, I entered the number he showed on the bag from flysky and got nothing
One more off subject question, what the going price on stk spectrum esc and motor that comes in Typhon , I have the one I took out of limitless and want to get rid of it but not sure how much to ask
You can use most any antenna that has an ipex plug. What rx are you using?
Flysky rx that came with the noble

One more off subject question, what the going price on stk spectrum esc and motor that comes in Typhon , I have the one I took out of limitless and want to get rid of it but not sure how much to ask

Flysky rx that came with the noble
Mine came w/ 2 receivers. Fgr4 & fgr4s. The fgr4s doesn't have an external antenna. Fgr4 is what you need to be able to add the 2nd antenna

I have the one with antenna in limitless
That's what you need. After you get the antenna you'll need a really small Phillips head screwdriver (like a jewelers set) to take the back off. Then just plug it in to the 2nd ipex port. I cut a small notch in the case where the 2 parts fit together to run it out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back