Recommend me a battery charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having trouble using the Spectrum 2100 to charge my Hoovo 6s batteries. It works great for the 2 spectrum 3s batteries. What charger can I get that will charge my 6s packs?

Having trouble using the Spectrum 2100 to charge my Hoovo 6s batteries. It works great for the 2 spectrum 3s batteries. What charger can I get that will charge my 6s packs?
What kind of trouble are you having?

Most of todays chargers won't have any issues charging the batteries.

I have to press the menu button various times to get the charger to finally acknowledge the battery and start charging it.

I have to press the menu button various times to get the charger to finally acknowledge the battery and start charging it.
When not acknowledging, are the 6 individual voltages displaying prior?

Sometimes those plastic shrouds on the balance leads prevent it from being inserted charger enough.

Or possibly the charger might have a glitch in it.

Really need some help....New to RC...ESC and Batteries i Bought from a Prebuilt limitless is QS8.....Currently have a charger with a Xt-60 connector ....

Whats the safest adapter i can buy to go from QS8 to XT-60?...Since they don't sell QS8 chargers the one i got came with adapters to go from xt-60 to ec5 if that gets me half way

Last edited:
Just picked up these on ebay....It seems to be the ones everyone keeps saying to make for this and im no solderer sooooooooo

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 1.33.44 AM.png

Back